Shadowkeep Emblems - first come, first serve! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 08:24 (1692 days ago)

Hey, all. Thanks to the kindness of a Bungie employee, I have a solid handful of 'The Moon Stirs' emblem codes (they're giving these away at PAX, if you buy stuff or if you play).

[image]

If you want one of these, drop your name in this thread. I'll distribute them when I'm next in front of this computer (which might not be right away; there's a lot going on offline right now ;) ).

I'm being vague about the number because I don't actually know what the total is; I think I have about 10 right now, but I'm headed back in to play a little more this morning, so it's possible I'll have another few by the time I come home.

Thank you!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 09:04 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hey, all. Thanks to the kindness of a Bungie employee, I have a solid handful of 'The Moon Stirs' emblem codes (they're giving these away at PAX, if you buy stuff or if you play).

[image]

If you want one of these, drop your name in this thread. I'll distribute them when I'm next in front of this computer (which might not be right away; there's a lot going on offline right now ;) ).

I'm being vague about the number because I don't actually know what the total is; I think I have about 10 right now, but I'm headed back in to play a little more this morning, so it's possible I'll have another few by the time I come home.

Send it through an Xbox message for me. Thank you Wu (and Bungie Employee).

Shadowkeep Emblems - first come, first serve!

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 09:12 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I’ll throw my name in but it’s possible I might get one of my own today. I’m going to pax today but I don’t typically stand in long lines for stuff.

by squidnh3, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 09:57 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks pretty cool, I'd like one. Thanks!

Quiero!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 10:06 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

If only there was a Claude-b-cue emblem...

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 12:40 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I would definitely like one if available.

Note: Regarding 'The Moon Stirs' Emblem

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 13:20 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Pyromancy, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 13:30

There is a special note regarding "The Moon Stirs" Emblem
I recall reading this thread over on Reddit during Guardian Con
"The Moon Stirs Emblem"

It sounds as though 'The Moon Stirs' Emblem is not available in game until Shadowkeep Launch Day because when you enter the redeemable code on Bungie.net you receive the message prompt
"Return this summer to claim this Destiny 2 emblem."

This info may help someone answer a future question they have not yet asked

Thank You to those at Bungie for thinking of us, and Thank You to Claude for always being generous and sharing

'The Moon Stirs' Emblem (promo) is redeemable on Bungie.net

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, October 04, 2019, 17:55 (1659 days ago) @ Pyromancy
edited by Pyromancy, Friday, October 04, 2019, 18:11

I noticed yesterday that "The Moon Stirs" Emblem was now redeemable on Bungie.net in my Code Redemption History. I was able to find it in my list history and click on a box that said "Redeem"
It was then available in game, within the Collections -> Flair -> Emblem -> Events tab

I don't think this was available on release day (I certainly could have missed it though)

'The Moon Stirs' Emblem (promo) is redeemable on Bungie.net

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 04, 2019, 23:19 (1659 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I noticed yesterday that "The Moon Stirs" Emblem was now redeemable on Bungie.net in my Code Redemption History. I was able to find it in my list history and click on a box that said "Redeem"
It was then available in game, within the Collections -> Flair -> Emblem -> Events tab

I don't think this was available on release day (I certainly could have missed it though)

You didn't miss it. It wasn't available last night, even. (Korny has been checking every day.)

Just redeemed mine - thanks for the heads-up!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 14:25 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Would love one of these if there are enough! Thanks!

-Disciple

I'll take one if you still have any

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 15:05 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Either way though, thanks Claude!

Yes, please. Shadowkeep Emblems - first come, first serve!

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 17:58 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

yes, please

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 20:43 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

So far, I can cover all requests.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 02, 2019, 00:10 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Apologies for not sending out the codes tonight... but I'm pretty beat. Fortunately, as Pyromancy pointed out, the codes aren't even useful yet; they won't be active until Shadowkeep drops. So tomorrow is probably soon enough. :)

I've got a couple more, if there are still people who want one (I picked up 2 new ones today). 10 are spoken for:

INSANEdrive
CougRon
squidnh3
Korny
Harmanimus
Pyromancy
KiscipleN2k
Xenos
SteelGaribaldi
Kermit

Oh, thanks. I'd like one if you got any left.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 02, 2019, 05:26 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Oooo

by FyreWulff, Monday, September 02, 2019, 07:11 (1692 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

I'd like to drop my name into the hat! Much thanks if possible :)

Now I'm out. :(

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 02, 2019, 15:05 (1691 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Sorry - I can get Zack and FyreWulff... but that's where the codes run out. :( I'm really sorry.

(Preparing food for 60+ at the moment, so the wait gets LONGER. I suck.)

Any left?

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Monday, September 02, 2019, 10:20 (1691 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

I'll take one!

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, September 02, 2019, 10:57 (1691 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by dreamer_uk, Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 01:26 (1670 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Probbabbly to late, but throwing name in the hat as UK resident and so cant get to PAX or any of the places for this ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread