Guided Games Expereance? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 09:22 (1670 days ago)

I've been looking to increase my rate of Raids, but I'm fairly sure playing with Random LFG Blueberrys is just the worst. Since I'm not in any of the DBO "Private" Raid groups, and the Public instances are far too few at the moment, I've been debating giving these a "Guided Games" for Raids a try. This "Guided Game" option is a limited time thing per raid (so far), so I need to figure out if I want to give Last Wish a try (for example) or if I'm just shit out of luck come October. I'm still not too sure how the whole system works, and I'm wondering if anyone here has given them a try. What the experience Guided Games like?

And... if it turns out no one here as even tried Guided Games, well. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

Guided Games Expereance?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, September 03, 2019, 06:42 (1668 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's slow, like sometimes an hour (and that was back when it came out). We used to do it to HELP people when we were down 1.

Nothing recent though sorry.

Alright. Thank you.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 03, 2019, 13:04 (1668 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread