Mars Community Challenge Progress (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 11:35 (1689 days ago)

From their Instagram.
[image]

Not a bad start. Bonus: This week's EP boss was the last one I needed for my Worldline Zero Catalyst!

-Disciple

Mars Community Challenge Progress

by squidnh3, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 13:03 (1689 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Finally got my Ikelos shotgun last night after about 2 hours of running EP (thanks to Malagate for joining and keeping me going for a few more runs). Now to work on those Sleeper nodes!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 13:08 (1689 days ago) @ squidnh3

Finally got my Ikelos shotgun last night after about 2 hours of running EP (thanks to Malagate for joining and keeping me going for a few more runs). Now to work on those Sleeper nodes!

You're motivating me to work on some weapon quests. I've got those two, but I need Luna, Thorn, and who knows what else.

destinysets.com knows...

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 13:53 (1689 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by squidnh3, Friday, September 06, 2019, 12:58 (1687 days ago) @ Kermit

Now to work on those Sleeper nodes!

You're motivating me to work on some weapon quests. I've got those two, but I need Luna, Thorn, and who knows what else.

While the power was out at work today, I finished Sleeper, Polaris Lance, Worldline Zero, and got the rest of the Mars weapons/armor (and one EDZ Lost Sector) I needed for Wayfarer! I'm glad this event (and the increased drop rates) nudged me back to do this stuff.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 06, 2019, 14:23 (1687 days ago) @ squidnh3

I have only needed the sidearm from the sleeper nodes for months now for Wayfarer. I did my one per day for three weeks, and it only ever gave me the stuff I already had.

Night before last I hopped on and got a schematic from my first node which turned into the sidearm I needed. RNG really blows sometimes. I’m glad they changed it.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 14:02 (1689 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Here's some real time data on the nightfalls.
https://warmind.io/nf

Those Recluse numbers...

Source

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 15:30 (1689 days ago) @ bluerunner

More data that the recluse is a disruptive outlier. I would also suggest it is more proof of a variety of weapon types needing to be brought up to compete along side it. But oh what a spiral yhat conversation is.

48 Hours In

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 10:46 (1688 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Two down. Three to go.

-Disciple

I wager that it’ll be done real quick once the weekend hits.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 10:54 (1688 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Day 3 Update

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 06, 2019, 11:11 (1687 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

100% 100%
65% 78%
77%

Gotta keep rolling on those Nokris nightfalls!

-Disciple

Day 3 Update

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 06, 2019, 12:00 (1687 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I still need to do one

You want to do some more speed runs tonight? I forgot last week. ):

Day 3 Update

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 06, 2019, 12:21 (1687 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I still need to do one

You want to do some more speed runs tonight? I forgot last week. ):

Would love to, but I'll be out of town until Sunday evening. Would be down to run some Sunday or Monday if you're free, though.

-Disciple

It's complete!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, September 07, 2019, 14:21 (1686 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Wow!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, September 07, 2019, 17:13 (1686 days ago) @ bluerunner

I expected that to take at least one more day!

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread