Xbox Blind Raiders check in. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 16:15 (1665 days ago)

How is everyone progressing?

The first encounter is capped at 890, the final is capped at 920. I'm currently at 909 with a bunch of Powerful Rewards to do still. Not sure how many I'll get done tonight and tomorrow, but I'll likely be between 910 and 915 when we start.

Xbox Blind Raiders check in.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 18:47 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 19:22

The first encounter is capped at 890, the final is capped at 920. I'm currently at 909 with a bunch of Powerful Rewards to do still. Not sure how many I'll get done tonight and tomorrow, but I'll likely be between 910 and 915 when we start.

908 Gear +5 = 913. Just got "Stormdancers Brace Exotic" from RNG just 5 minutes or so ago. Have yet to pick up same exotic from Ikora, so... bump in light I guess. While I've done most of the Powerful rewards, I've not touched any of the Gear in the Season pass thingy. Gauntlets are the Bain of my leveling up attempts, and at my rate... 915 or so sounds about right.

Edit: Oh! And I meant to add, I got the Catalyst for Cerberus+1, which I completed. So I hope add clearing is useful, 'cause I've got the kit for it.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 19:11 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

906 right now. Plan to get a few rewards before then.

by squidnh3, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 20:48 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm lagging a little bit behind, but I should hit 900 early tomorrow evening and have enough time to start cashing in the powerful rewards.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 04, 2019, 07:24 (1665 days ago) @ squidnh3

I'm lagging a little bit behind, but I should hit 900 early tomorrow evening and have enough time to start cashing in the powerful rewards.

I don't want to embarrass myself with my low level but I've budgeted the time between now and tomorrow night such that I'm not concerned. I'll probably be in line with squid.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, October 04, 2019, 06:09 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I most likely won't be there, so I am marking as Maybe again, sorry for the back and forth. Unless I get crazy tonight.

Also who is Streaming, so i can watch incase I am not high enough?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, October 04, 2019, 13:25 (1664 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Also who is Streaming, so i can watch incase I am not high enough?

That's a crazy way to get high, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 04, 2019, 14:06 (1664 days ago) @ bluerunner

Imma tell you something about me, Joe Rogan, that you might not know... I watch Mixer.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, October 04, 2019, 07:26 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m at 902. Didn’t make any progress since Wednesday, but I plan to play today to do all of that weekly stuff.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, October 04, 2019, 08:48 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’ve had distractions that have kept my playing time low so far. Doesn’t help that I’m flying solo. Based on what I have so far I might be above minimum in time but probably not by much. I also have lots of quests piling up so I don’t think I’ll have lots of fancy gear. We’ll see. I’ll still be online

In case you get this far down the list...

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 04, 2019, 09:23 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Hunter is 915 with a handful of powerful rewards left to complete, including the tier 2 Gambit reward. Haven't been hyper focused on leveling, so I haven't even touched my other two characters yet.

-Disciple

Who is streaming?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, October 04, 2019, 11:03 (1665 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Who is streaming?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 04, 2019, 11:36 (1665 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I’ll probably stream on Mixer.

Ya'll should know..

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 04, 2019, 18:12 (1664 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, October 04, 2019, 18:24

What Exotics are we bringing?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 04, 2019, 19:36 (1664 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I know that light is slim, our options narrow, due to the light limit. So I'd like to know now, just in-case I get the chance to infuse something. It would be nice to bring the damage with light to spare.

Outbreak Perfected would be a good allrounder. Safe bet for all. Yet so would Bad Juju if we're going to be Super'n (Tether, Well, Bubble) all over the place. Arbalest would be nice, pop those shields and give a debuff in the process, but so would Izanagi for sheer damage potential. That's just the Primary Exotics.

Just because we're goin' in blind doesn't mean we can't have a overall plan. ^_^

Or maybe this would be better, what are ya'll thin' about bringing along? See if we can sync up kit.

What Exotics are we bringing?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 04, 2019, 19:52 (1664 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I know that light is slim, our options narrow, due to the light limit. So I'd like to know now, just in-case I get the chance to infuse something. It would be nice to bring the damage with light to spare.

Outbreak Perfected would be a good allrounder. Safe bet for all. Yet so would Bad Juju if we're going to be Super'n (Tether, Well, Bubble) all over the place. Arbalest would be nice, pop those shields and give a debuff in the process, but so would Izanagi for sheer damage potential. That's just the Primary Exotics.

Just because we're goin' in blind doesn't mean we can't have a overall plan. ^_^

Or maybe this would be better, what are ya'll thin' about bringing along? See if we can sync up kit.

Outbreak Perfected might be a good choice if we all use it.

I'm good on materials, so I can pull whatever and infuse on the spot if we think something might be beneficial. My highest light weapons aren't ideal, so I'm probably going to use them to infuse my go-to weapons anyway. The Recluse is a no-brainer.

SGA: Banshee is rewarding weapons at level right now

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, October 05, 2019, 01:34 (1664 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If you make it to the level you want before raid time, you can cash in some gunsmith materials and get as many weapons leveled up as you want. As long as you do it before Saturday's reset.

-Disciple

SGA: Banshee is rewarding weapons at level right now

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, October 05, 2019, 09:11 (1664 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Just remember that the Powerful Rewards ignore Artifact bonuses. I’m a 914 total, with +4 from my Artifact. As far as powerful rewards go though, I’m only at 910.

That caused a fair bit of confusion for me for a while.

Don't make my mistake either.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 05, 2019, 10:09 (1664 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, October 05, 2019, 11:06

Just remember that the Powerful Rewards ignore Artifact bonuses. I’m a 914 total, with +4 from my Artifact. As far as powerful rewards go though, I’m only at 910.

That caused a fair bit of confusion for me for a while.

I had used up all available powerful sources. SO I went to get "Deathsong". I got it about 5 before reset. Well wouldn't you know it, when reset hit... something happened in world. Now there is one more place (that isn't the raid) where you can get a tier 2 Powerful. If I go up at base rank I'm going to be oddly disappointed.

Last min edit: YEP! With the exotic I'm now base 915. Oh well.

Is this a rotating thing?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 07, 2019, 07:20 (1662 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

And is there any resource to tell us which vendor is doing it?

Is this a rotating thing?

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, October 07, 2019, 12:53 (1661 days ago) @ Kermit

Yes. At one point Shaxx was rewarding on-level rewards. I really need him to do it again today :p

And is there any resource to tell us which vendor is doing it?

Not that I've found. I keep hoping someone will post in the daily reset thread on r/Destinythegame, but I haven't seen anyone add the info. I hate to burn 80 planetary mats just to find out that Failsafe is still rewarding -2 power items.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread