Destiny 2 Y3: An Evolving World (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 09, 2019, 21:07 (1632 days ago)

We [at Bungie] want Destiny 2 to be an amazing action MMO, in a single, evolving world, that you can play anytime, anywhere with your friends.

Anyone here been to the tower? Ikora is building something. The hidden room you could get to from the Hangar has been blocked off. How about Io? There is a... nook? Cave? An area that has been basically completely changed (as it's now part of a new(?)) strike.

Things, as were stated, are or have been changed. What I've written is what I've noticed so far. I'm curious if anyone else has noticed anything that has changed. How wide spread are such changes? Is it only in select places, or is it all over?

And... if what I've found is it for now, well. No harm in asking. Pretty cool!

Destiny 2 Y3: An Evolving World

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 00:44 (1632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Those are the biggest ones I’m aware of. Following on that, however, Sanctuary and Eris Morn’s Clubhouse both have visible changes throughout the campaign, quests and some of the collectibles on the moon. The changes are mostly superficial but do feel very much like things are happening.

If anything else major has changed I’m sure it will get noticed soon enough.

Destiny 2 Y3: An Evolving World

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 05:35 (1632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

About the hidden room in the Tower:

It’s blocked off, but people have glitched into it already. The new exotic heavy bow is hanging in a weapon locker in there.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread