Free Eriana's Vow catalyst quest progress (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 13:57 (1659 days ago)

If you're playing any Scorched (the rotator crucible playlist) this week, be sure to equip Eriana's Vow - you can't use it, but you get free progress on the catalyst quest (1% per game, if you're above Season Rank 22). The games are quick, and fun (well, if you like insanity) - it's a win-win for folks like me. :) And you get a powerful engram drop after your 4th game. :)

Free Eriana's Vow catalyst quest progress

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 14:24 (1659 days ago) @ Claude Errera

1% per activity is what you get if you have the full bonus progress from the season pass? Seriously? I thought something was broken because I was getting so little progress.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 14:49 (1659 days ago) @ cheapLEY

1% per activity is what you get if you have the full bonus progress from the season pass? Seriously? I thought something was broken because I was getting so little progress.

Technically 0.75% progress (It's 400 activities with no bonus, and you get triple progress at most from the season pass).

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, October 10, 2019, 16:42 (1659 days ago) @ Xenos

Technically 0.75% progress (It's 400 activities with no bonus, and you get triple progress at most from the season pass).

Ugh. Does failing a forge count as an activity?

Hope so

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, October 10, 2019, 18:48 (1658 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 11, 2019, 01:32 (1658 days ago) @ Chappy

Ugh. Does failing a forge count as an activity?

lol

You already know this, but for anyone reading it, only Strikes, Gambit games, and Crucible matches count.

Throw 100 Rumble matches, got it.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10:10 (1657 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Most enjoyable game of Scorched that I’ve played:

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, October 13, 2019, 10:17 (1656 days ago) @ Claude Errera

lol

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 00:14 (1654 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

We played one tonight, to satisfy the fourth Rotator game for Speed.

It was a mistake. (I occasionally have a good time playing Scorched - but I have to be either alone, or with other people who like to play Scorched. Neither requirement was met this evening.)

lol

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 06:45 (1654 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That was literally the only game of Scorched I’ve ever played. I’m definitely not looking to play any more of it.

In all fairness to the mode, Twilight Gap feels like an awful map for it.

lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 07:45 (1654 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That was literally the only game of Scorched I’ve ever played. I’m definitely not looking to play any more of it.

In all fairness to the mode, Twilight Gap feels like an awful map for it.

In the Destiny game mode equivalent of getting repeatedly kicked in the balls, I’m not sure something like map design is going to make things any less painful ;)

lol

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 08:55 (1654 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It so desperately wants to be Rockets on Hang ‘Em High, but it’s just not that. Good on them for trying, I guess.

It’s all about air bursts, guys.

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 09:28 (1654 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Scorched is definitely not Rockets. And it works best if you don’t try to play it as such. Air Burst your shots and you can have fun like going 17:6 and styling on all the kids.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread