Free Duncan-worn Bungie/Destiny shirts (Medium) (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 14:29 (1650 days ago)

Howdy DBO,

I was consolidating my closet today and found I've got about a dozen or so extra Bungie/Destiny shirts I no longer wear regularly, figured I'd check here to see if anyone was interested before I donated them to charity. They're all used but clean. Some of the designs were never in the Bungie store. Size is unisex Medium. Free for anyone that wants them (just cover shipping).

Haven't had a chance to try Shadowkeep yet, but it sounds great; I'll probably get to that in the next week or two.

Cheers,
Duncan

Free Duncan-worn Bungie/Destiny shirts (Medium)

by zumphry ⌂ @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 23:53 (1650 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Howdy DBO,

I was consolidating my closet today and found I've got about a dozen or so extra Bungie/Destiny shirts I no longer wear regularly, figured I'd check here to see if anyone was interested before I donated them to charity. They're all used but clean. Some of the designs were never in the Bungie store. Size is unisex Medium. Free for anyone that wants them (just cover shipping).

Haven't had a chance to try Shadowkeep yet, but it sounds great; I'll probably get to that in the next week or two.

Cheers,
Duncan

I'm down, particularly looking for the FWC, Hunter and Warlock, and the Traveler/City shirts from 2011-2013 I never got the chance to buy.

Yep!

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 08:46 (1648 days ago) @ zumphry

I'm down, particularly looking for the FWC, Hunter and Warlock, and the Traveler/City shirts from 2011-2013 I never got the chance to buy.

I think I have those. Shoot me an email (my username @gmail) with your mailing address.

I'll take any zumphry doesn't scoop up

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 11, 2019, 05:45 (1649 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

Yep!

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 08:50 (1648 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'll send you the ones I'm not sending zumphry and Pyromancy.

Shoot me an email (my username @gmail) with your mailing address.

Free Duncan-worn Bungie/Destiny shirts (Medium)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 01:23 (1649 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 01:29

Miss your posting/presence around here.
I've been meaning to ask, whatever happened to the Misriah Solutions blog/site? Lost to Time? Web Host issue?
I almost wish it were archived somewhere (I guess there is always the Wayback Machine)

I'd guess these probably aren't in your "give away list" (<- would love to see). But they are in my long running "want list"

I have had a passing interest in a Traveller shirt, that has been renewed with the current available version on the Bungie Store. Hopefully not the same Traveller shirt that zumphry was looking for (unsure).

It may have been an Employee exclusive? (Gamescom?) ?
(Green w/ Tricorn)
[image]

Then a Gamestop licensed recreation
(Heather Blue (no Tricorn?))

Current Bungie Store version
(Heather Deep Teal (no Tricorn))
[image]

Doubt this is one of them to toss, but if the background characters are not totally worn out on this old Maroon shirt, I've been looking for one in great condition. (I'm not propositioning you to find a new home for yours, I'm just seeing if it is in the give away pile in great condition)

Also from last link, I forgot about these:
- SRL Logo Shirt / SRL Crew Team Shirt
- BSPC Shirt / Anniversary Throwback

Yep!

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 08:48 (1648 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Haha, I'm actually wearing that green Traveller shirt (with Tricorn) now as I read your message. I've got an extra I can send your way though.

And yes I've got that Fallen shirt for you as well.

Shoot me an email (my username @gmail) with your mailing address.

Claimed!

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, October 12, 2019, 08:52 (1648 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

See thread. I think three shipments is enough, haha.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread