Dredgen Yor is near? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Sunday, October 13, 2019, 18:41 (1650 days ago)

Having xbox live connection issues but before I got completely booted off all services, I loaded into the moon. I kept getting reconnected, there were zero players and no AI characters to be seen. Just an empty moon. Except for the text on the bottom left that said "Dredgen Yor is near" in all white letters. Not blue letters, as if it were a player name.

Sup wit dat?

Dredgen Yor is near?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 13, 2019, 21:54 (1650 days ago) @ ManKitten

Having xbox live connection issues but before I got completely booted off all services, I loaded into the moon. I kept getting reconnected, there were zero players and no AI characters to be seen. Just an empty moon. Except for the text on the bottom left that said "Dredgen Yor is near" in all white letters. Not blue letters, as if it were a player name.

Sup wit dat?

And of course, since you are on Xbox, you took a picture of this... yes?

Dredgen Yor is near?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, October 13, 2019, 23:53 (1650 days ago) @ ManKitten

Sup wit dat?

Aren’t other players’ names in white in patrol zones? I thought they only became blue if they’re in your fireteam.

Dredgen Yor is near?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, October 14, 2019, 06:09 (1650 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sup wit dat?

Aren’t other players’ names in white in patrol zones? I thought they only became blue if they’re in your fireteam.

I've just noticed other players names in blue and fire team members in green. This was one of those messages in the style of "A gang of pikes is headed this way." or "A high value target is near"

And no, I did not get a screen shot. I'm assuming that because of all the networking issues it was a glitch. But it still popped up, which meant the line exists in the game.

According to https://checkgamertag.com the gamertag Dredgen Yor is not being used.

Moon's Haunted. GTFO!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, October 14, 2019, 06:38 (1650 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Nevermind

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, October 14, 2019, 19:58 (1649 days ago) @ ManKitten

It does show nearby players in white. Im just dumb.

Nevermind

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 09:19 (1649 days ago) @ ManKitten

But you said the GamerTag doesn't exist?...

Nevermind

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 11:08 (1649 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Could have been a misspelling I guess. Someone who knows the correct spelling might still read it that way. Either that, or he really is near. ;)

Nevermind

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 17:03 (1648 days ago) @ stabbim

Could have been a misspelling I guess. Someone who knows the correct spelling might still read it that way. Either that, or he really is near. ;)

Considering the possibilities here are:

A: ManKitten discovered something interesting.

or

B: ManKitten, once again, is confused and dumb.

...my money is on the latter.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread