Official Show Off Your Guardian Week (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 19:44 (1624 days ago)

Ok. Here's mine. An Iron Lord working in concert with the Warmind Rasputin:

[image]

I'd love to see what you've got. Impress me (er.. well Bungie) enough and you could win a thing!

To do this right, we need to do a Clan Photo.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 21:09 (1624 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Official Show Off Your Guardian Week

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 18, 2019, 14:24 (1623 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I don’t know if I should show off my Hunter with the armor I spent $15 on. :P

That emblem is really freaking cool.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 18, 2019, 14:29 (1623 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think I spent about that much on that Iron Lords emote alone! (But I love it!)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 08:41 (1622 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Nice pic :)

I don’t have a photo of my personal guardians, but all 3 of them are wearing the season 8 “Phenotype” sets.

[image]

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 08:47 (1622 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don’t have a photo of my personal guardians, but all 3 of them are wearing the season 8 “Phenotype” sets.

[image]

[image]

I'm lucky I was already out of bed, or your fashion would have put me right back to sleep, Cruel.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 11:17 (1622 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

[image]

Thanks. I also had the one above.

Love the contrast of the orange and blue, but the scene is almost sacrilegious! At the very least, it is a deeply bittersweet reminder that yet another ageless, immortal Awoken who selflessly left paradise to try and rescue humanity was killed by hostile forces and then resurrected and brainwashed by the Traveler's Light. This person who now calls herself "Tesni Jarmilla" once had another name that she gave herself when she dreamed herself back into existence (with help) some 5,000+ years before. It is likely she is recognized by all the Awoken Corsair guards patrolling the besieged Dreaming City. To them, she is barely a person anymore. Instead, she is a puppet of the Light following the Traveler down a doomed path.

The scene on Mars was more historic and triumphant. It is of the first of a new generation of Iron Lords standing safely before the main Rasputin complex both in defiance and in assistance to the AI that killed most of the heroes who helped pull the Earth out of its Dark Age. That the two now see fit to work together speaks of the challenges that have been overcome and the far worse ones that are on their way.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread