Why are my ears ringing? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 21:15 (1644 days ago)

... I don't know. I asked my self "What title do I put here?", and this title is what I came up with. As I said, I don't know. Bleh. Watch the clip, you'll probably get it. Had to show this. The gap in the sound was my first capture because I didn't think it was going to get any better than that, and then it did. Gosh darn'd cherry on top.

Thank you, and have a very nice day.

Why are my ears ringing?

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 21:29 (1644 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Damn. Nice play!

I need to get that raid pulse rifle. I get wrecked by it quite a bit tonight. It looks like it's really good! And it's gorgeous. I love the new raid set.

It can two tap. My first, as far as I know.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 22:05 (1644 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Damn. Nice play!

I need to get that raid pulse rifle. I get wrecked by it quite a bit tonight. It looks like it's really good! And it's gorgeous. I love the new raid set.

Thank you. :)

Here is the loot table, by the way.

It can two tap. My first, as far as I know.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 18, 2019, 11:24 (1644 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Damn. Nice play!

Thank you. :)

Here is the loot table, by the way.

Definitely need to farm that 3rd encounter now!

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread