Leviathan's Breath Bow (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 06:01 (1640 days ago)

That bow is a beast! And the quest to acquire it was perfect, imo.

The "grind" part was just enough that I didn't start rolling my eyes and sighing as I kept pumping arrows into cabal faces.

But that Arms Dealer strike. Whoof. It was relentless. I ran it with two blueberries who, thankfully, didn't quit out. It took us 4 attempts to beat it. Our first three attempts we only took the boss down 25%. It was just constant barrages of aerial missiles, getting sniped and hatchet cabal spawning behind you. Swarms of dogs everywhere. The fourth time I changed my weapon loadout and I think that was the deciding factor ;P My ol' trusty classic masterworked god roll Last Dance. Melting baddies, makin orbs.

But when I got that bow, mercy me...yellow bars my butt. I did some lost sectors on the moon. What normally took me all my rockets and a super to finish the boss, now just took 3-4 arrows and a couple plinks with a scout rifle. Just be prepared for a long drawback time.

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 06:20 (1640 days ago) @ ManKitten

I’m enjoying it quite a bit. Functionally, it isn’t much different than Sleeper Simulant, but the knock-back effect adds an extra little fun factor. Watching red-bars get bounced all over the place is a good time :)

Leviathan's Breath Bow

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 09:32 (1640 days ago) @ ManKitten

Just be prepared for a long drawback time.

This. I tried it out, was underwhelmed... and then realized I'd been playing without sound, and so I was missing that critical 'you're fully drawn now' noise. If you don't wait for the full draw, it's a pretty meh bow. If you do... jiminy.

There are also lights that turn green.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 09:40 (1640 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

You think I'm looking at my screen? Pfft.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 11:00 (1640 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

You've been playing without sound AND visuals?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 11:54 (1639 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'll never make fun of your performance in-game again.

You've been playing without sound AND visuals?

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 11:58 (1639 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll never make fun of your performance in-game again.

I use the Force.

Just like Luke Skywalker!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 12:21 (1639 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

Kidding! ;) <3

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 12:26 (1639 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

That's how he swings a sword in Destiny too!

XD

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 12:28 (1639 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 12:47 (1639 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]

That's how he swings a sword in Destiny too!

Well yeah, Wu plays Titan. His head IS the sword. (Mostly.) :P

He's not wrong.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 16:15 (1639 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

It can be done

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 13:14 (1639 days ago) @ Xenos

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread