Bungie "Game2Give" Program (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 17:32 (1617 days ago)

I'm surprised that this wasn't part of the Bupdate.

The only reason I know about this is the pop-up upon signing in to Destiny. I looked into it.

Game2Give is the inaugural charity event for the Destiny community to step up as Guardians #ForTheKids. You can both donate and sign up to host your own live stream fundraiser to help sick and recovering kids, and get exclusive loot. Your donations and live streams benefit the Bungie Foundation's iPads for Kids program and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals via Extra Life.

Link to Main Site

Bungie "Game2Give" Program

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 25, 2019, 02:10 (1616 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It is, actually. It's in the last section, above Cosmo's sign-off.

I love that you can help by either donating or streaming!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 15:50 (1615 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It is, actually. It's in the last section, above Cosmo's sign-off.

I love that you can help by either donating or streaming!

Hmm. So it is! Let me rephrase then, Surprised it's a blurb at the bottom, not a major thing at the top! If you want to raise cash for a cause, what is there is not how it gets done.

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 17:06 (1615 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The event already had its own article and has been talked about all over social media. I mean, the TWAB isn’t the only thing they do.

Be that as it may.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 17:44 (1615 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread