Shader Tier List (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 04, 2019, 17:23 (1633 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, November 04, 2019, 17:27

Hey guys so I made a tier list of the Des2ny shaders. You guys agree?! Let me hear your thoughts.

[image]

Disqualified.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 04, 2019, 21:25 (1633 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hey guys so I made a tier list of the Des2ny shaders. You guys agree?! Let me hear your thoughts.

[image]

This is such a Cody post. ... eh, I'm game.

First of all I would like to note my surprise that there does not seem to be really any online database of Destiny "Shaders", sans the site you used to make this list. This will make communication more difficult, unless of course you've memorized the name of all these shaders. (I did try light.gg and it didn't seem to work for me.)

So what has disqualified this list you have made? There is a shader in F that is OBVIOUSLY Grade A (at least). Dreaming Cast - the Blue, Maroon, Gold, and Gray number. This makes you instantly wrong, because I say so. Ha ha... ha ha ha.

Here is the corrected list.

[image]

Perfection.

An Improved List

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 04, 2019, 22:15 (1633 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Nothing sterling, as this is mainly from memory, but over all jest. That said, this also not a complete list. The newer shaders, such as "Chitin State" and "Skele-Ghaul" (both of which I recommend a look at) are not in this list.

[image]

Note... since this is from memory, if I wasn't sure... I just kinda threw it into C. Eh.

[image]

Severe lack of New Monarchy.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, November 04, 2019, 22:07 (1633 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

New Monarchy Diamonds 4 Eva.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 04, 2019, 22:19 (1633 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

The only problem with a tier list

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, November 05, 2019, 09:49 (1632 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The only problem with a Tier list is that shaders can look wildly different on certain armor types (or ships/sparrows). Glad to see my tiger stripes shader is in your S tier though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread