On The Power Grind (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 09:45 (1632 days ago)

Something seems off about Bungie's latest post about the power grind.

On The Power Grind

by squidnh3, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 10:14 (1632 days ago) @ kidtsunami

This was a fun/weird little thing in terms of the community, although I only followed through secondary sources (i.e., Reddit). Glad to see Bungie nipping the more ridiculous speculation in the bud (beat Shattered Throne with a blue fusion rifle!).

I was almost 100% sure nothing would happen though, given that the Truth to Power lore must have been written at least 3-6 months prior to Forsaken being released, well before Bungie probably even envisioned how 999 light/power would be achieved today.

-̵̛̛̂̋̂͊̍̐̅̀͑̋̌̕͝͝

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 11:08 (1632 days ago) @ squidnh3

d̷̮̪̫͉̚Ì̸̭̹̟̹̩̇ͅam Savathûn

ful̸fil̸led

Imde̸lighted/g

expecta̸nt04

dRINKmOREoVALTINE

-̵̛̛̂̋̂͊̍̐̅̀͑̋̌̕͝͝

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 11:15 (1632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I am Savathûn, ravenous!

I have set the snare and baited the trap

Is victory so easy, hero?

I am the finality, the reward—I am the true ending

This is another gift

Your strength is my strength

Your victory is my victory

My jaws are wide and I am waiting

The wait is long, but I am ceaseless

I am Savathûn, fulfilled, delighted, expectant.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Broccoli, Beansprouts, and Cabbage is the best vegetable.

Just so you know

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 12:29 (1632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

These posts are unopenable on my computer. The mouse doesn't recognize whatever you've typed in the subject line. I'm regretting enabling multibyte characters when you do stuff like this. :(

(I had to mouse over the 'mark post' box next to your post to see the post number in the URL, then manually create a post reply entry using that number in order to put this up.)

Just so you know

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 12:38 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

These posts are unopenable on my computer. The mouse doesn't recognize whatever you've typed in the subject line. I'm regretting enabling multibyte characters when you do stuff like this. :(

(I had to mouse over the 'mark post' box next to your post to see the post number in the URL, then manually create a post reply entry using that number in order to put this up.)

I see characters that literally overlap the subject titles two subjects up. So characters 3 lines tall. I didn't even know you could do that.

l33t h4x

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 12:46 (1632 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Oh?!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 12:45 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Can you not read the Bungie post either, be it @ Bungies site or Reddit? Twitter? Or is it only on here that the Zalgo text is causing trouble? I had no such issues on my end.

Oh?!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:02 (1632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Can you not read the Bungie post either, be it @ Bungies site or Reddit? Twitter? Or is it only on here that the Zalgo text is causing trouble? I had no such issues on my end.

I didn't say I couldn't read them. I said I couldn't CLICK on them. the character is not being recognized as having any area that triggers a click inside of a link.

I couldn't OPEN your posts, because those characters were in the SUBJECT. if you want to write stuff using that font INSIDE a post, that's up to you. (I still think it's silly, and I didn't like it in Bungie's post either, but that's a matter of taste, not functionality.)

Oh, right. Noted!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:18 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:21

For the record, I myself had no issue with clicking either. Still, noted all the same.

Wu, click like 5 pixels to the left of each link

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 14:11 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Just so you know

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 12:50 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah well the forum won’t even load in Mac OS 9 and Netscape Navigator so fix that first plz. :-p

Working as designed won't fix

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:04 (1632 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

+7

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:25 (1632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread