Sweaty [Comp Clips] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 14:12 (1625 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 14:19

With all the comp I've been playing this season, I've amassed a stockpile of video clips. I was planning on turning them into a montage, but most of them are a little on the long side, and wouldn't make for a great watch if cut all together. So I figured I'd just post a few of my favorites one at a time.

A few of these were uploaded to Xbox Live before I'd trimmed them down, so I'll mention time stamps where appropriate.

It was a million to one shot, doc... million to one!

What barricade?

My favorite sniper rifle is my grenade launcher.

Using teammates as bait is a perfectly viable strategy! (skip to 34 seconds)

Seriously, dude... Stormcallers. (murder begins at 1:15)

Outnumbered, and outgu- ... never mind.

Teammate AFK? Fine, I'll do it all myself (literally) (skip to the 1 minute mark)

We all get lucky sometimes.

I feel a little dirty every time I use Chaperone.

Pay attention to the kill feed at the very start...

Hopefully unoudid has his perspective saved as well :)

I'm pretty sure the rocket at the end trimmed my left sideburn O_o

The enemy team held on to their supers. I didn't.

I should have died at least 4 times in this clip, lol.

Fusion Rifle kills. I approve

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 17:13 (1625 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

But with Erentil...

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 06:22 (1625 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

tl;dw version

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 12:58 (1624 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

"Hey guys! I somehow got a handful of kills using One-Eyed Mask, Erentil, Not Forgotten, Mountaintop, Wardcliff Coil, and Blade Barrage! Exciting, at all!"

I also like that clip where you miss a locked-on shot with Truth, then finish the kill with a body shot snipe. Truly MLG gameplay. :P

I'll be sure to watch the rest of the clips once I'm already in bed, since they're sure to knock me right out.

the shade... is strong with this one

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 13:02 (1624 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

alright Mr. Shoulder Charge

by squidnh3, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 13:05 (1624 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

heh

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 13:17 (1624 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread