Golem Delayed Again (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 18:04 (1604 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 18:08

https://www.roadtovr.com/golem-release-date-psvr-highwire-games/

Now it's November 22 (physical), or November 19 (digital).

Smart move. You don't want to come out against Death Stranding.

Golem Delayed Again

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 20:16 (1603 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Smart move. You don't want to come out against Death Stranding.

I have been reading reviews and watching videos about it all week. I've already bought it, but I still genuinely have no idea if it's a game I'll enjoy at all. The whole walking simulator aspect sounds fascinating, and sounds sort of great in many ways.

The story sounds about as dumb and bad as his stories always are, so no surprises there. He has all the subtlety of a brick to the back of the head. The universe he's put together here is such a cool concept, though.

I honestly can't wait to play it.

I still need to find a set of Move controllers for Golem, though.

Wait, you're talking about DS, right?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 07, 2019, 04:24 (1603 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Yeah.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 07, 2019, 06:19 (1603 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Thanks for the heads-up!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 22:50 (1603 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Golem - A brief but Great! Blog article from Jamie G.

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, November 14, 2019, 13:44 (1596 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Marty pointed out (re-tweet) a Sony blog post that features some info from Jamie Griesemer.
I always relish hearing from the brilliant mind of Jamie G.
Likely someone else around here will probably enjoy it too

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/11/14/the-risks-and-rewards-of-golem-out-tomorrow-for-ps-vr/

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread