I don’t really like the new Star Wars game so far. (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 14, 2019, 22:14 (1596 days ago)

I put in about two hours, so it’s still early, but I’m not digging it.

The main character is boring as hell. I literally do not care about him at all.

The game is basically easy Dark Souls, but without any of the interesting things that usually come with Dark Souls. The combat is fine, but it’s not difficult or all that interesting. It’s just not that engaging. The level design hasn’t been interesting at all yet, but maybe that’ll change. It’s very Uncharted/Tomb Raider where everything is super obviously marked, along with some slight Metroidvania “come back when you have the right power” elements. Hopefully there are dungeons or something that get more interesting, but it’s not a strong start.

It does look and sound like Star Wars, which is a huge plus, and it’s enough for me to keep playing for now. But I’m definitely disappointed so far. I feel like I can already see how this game plays out. It feels sort of hollow, like it’s just going through the motions.

I don’t really like the new Star Wars game so far.

by EffortlessFury @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 11:46 (1596 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Heard the first couple hours aren't great but that it does get better, if that's any help.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 13:19 (1596 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

Heard the first couple hours aren't great but that it does get better, if that's any help.

Yeah I’ve been listening to some coverage today. Sounds like maybe I also messed up by going to Dathomir first.

Hopefully it’s as good as many people are saying!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, November 15, 2019, 13:47 (1596 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Everything I read says: “Don’t go to Dathomir first.”

I’m enjoying it quite a bit. I like that feeling coming across a squad of Storm Troopers and knowing I can totally take them if I execute well on a good plan... but also know that all it takes are a couple of mistakes for them to kill me. I find the combat challenging without being punishing.

The exploration has been fun. It owes a lot to Tomb Raider (2013), sure, but is even more cinematic. The opening is pretty awesome, and I liked the first planet.

My only real complaint is that there’s no Invert Look option on Xbone, at least.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 14:21 (1596 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Lots of what I heard today is to just play the game as a linear game until towards the end. It doesn’t really let you miss any content, but if you wait you don’t have to deal with exploring half of on area only to be stopped by an obstacle that you don’t have an ability to overcome yet.

My only real complaint is that there’s no Invert Look option on Xbone, at least.

Good! Time to breed filthy inverters out of existence! (:

Performance has been weird on the One X. Combat has all been perfect, but really bad frame rate hitching during exploration segments. It’s not the end of the world, but it has caused me to miss two jumps so far.

I fixed the invert...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, November 15, 2019, 14:50 (1596 days ago) @ cheapLEY

...by using the Elite Controller app to set my 2nd profile to invert the entire thumbstick. Victory was mine. :)

I fixed the invert...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, November 16, 2019, 08:58 (1595 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Seriously considering keeping it inverted on all profiles and just letting the games think I'm a non-inverted person.

Ha! Screw with the bigots' plan.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, November 21, 2019, 06:28 (1590 days ago) @ ZackDark

Resist!

Dude!

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 16:01 (1596 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Good! Time to breed filthy inverters out of existence! (:

I thought you were a good person!

::sadface::

They hated cheapLEY because he told them the Truth.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, November 15, 2019, 16:09 (1596 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

They hated cheapLEY because he told them the Truth.

by Harmanimus @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 23:58 (1595 days ago) @ Korny

The truth that he can’t be trusted?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 15, 2019, 20:31 (1595 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I finished Zeffo and played the beginning of Kashyyyk (which was really cool!).

It’s definitely better than my initial impressions, but I still have some issues with it.

The temple on Zaffo was cool. I liked the sort of light puzzle stuff. I still think the platforming kinda sucks. It’s just not that interesting, and, surprisingly, given who made it, it doesn’t feel great. The movement feels really stiff, and some parts of the play forming are straight up bad. Hit detection on hanging ropes seems extremely finicky, and there are way too many slides.

Combat did get more interesting. It’s pretty satisfying, and they did set up some neat encounters.

I love the ship captain. I’ve heard the story does some really cool stuff, which I’m eager to see. It’s just chase the macguffin so far, which is fine. It’s setting up some decent character work.

I really like the new Star Wars game so far.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 18:18 (1594 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 19:12

I think I’m approaching the end, and the story and environments are going from good to outstanding. The personal and galactic stakes are actually pretty well done, as well. Hopefully they stick the landing, and I think they just might.

There have also been some late game, story-based, additions to my combat moves that have made me smile. This game definitely does not peter out.

Oh. I also found the very hidden Invert look option. On the settings screen that shows the gamepad you can scroll down. There’s just no indication at all that that’s the case...

P.S. Do not go to Dathomir first. Just don’t.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 18:25 (1594 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I actually enjoyed Dathomir, but a lot of that came because I had a bunch of powers already unlocked.

Counter-point: go to Dathomir quickly.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 19:45 (1594 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by cheapLEY, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 19:54

You get something really cool there. I suspect I’ll be glad I got it early.

Go to Zeffo, level up a bit and get Force Push, then go to Dathomir to get the thing.

But also, maybe don’t play it at all yet. Wait for a patch. This is the buggiest game I’ve played in quite a while.

Wait... which thing?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 20:08 (1594 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Spoilers:

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 20:14 (1594 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I’ve heard the game just gives it to you later, but you can get the double-bladed lightsaber from a workbench on Dathomir.

Ah. I heard that was available somewhere early on...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 21:32 (1594 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

More Uncontradictable Pro Tips...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 18, 2019, 12:07 (1593 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, November 18, 2019, 12:24

- Explore! Don’t just do the story. So far I’ve found 5 additional health stims giving me 7 total which helps a lot during boss fights.

- Explore! There’s some super awesome stuff that isn’t even part of the story! For instance, the crashed Republic Star Destroyer has a huge inside that took me an hour to get through. I got a nice achievement for it too! There was even some cool dialogue.

- Explore! There’s a cool bounty hunter system that occasionally places one or more challenging bounty hunters in random parts of the maps. They are a lot of fun to figure out and beat.

- Explore! Go to each planet and talk to your allies. They often have interesting things to say. They even talk to each other sometimes in mini scripted sequences.

- Explore! You don’t have to go to Dathomir to get the thing. You can still get the thing pretty early once you have Force Push and the ability to hack doors.

- Block! Blocking is very effective at reducing a boss’ guard meter. More so than attacking. Do that. Fight! Win!

- Explore! The game is beautiful and bigger than you might think. I’ve beaten it once and am still finding cool secrets and huge areas off the main path.

- Explore? Did you? In the words of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine:

Do it.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 18, 2019, 19:10 (1592 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- Block! Blocking is very effective at reducing a boss’ guard meter. More so than attacking. Do that. Fight! Win!

Was that supposed to be read as Edna, from The Incredibles?

Jedi? Stupid little stick figures with poofy lips...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 18, 2019, 21:47 (1592 days ago) @ ZackDark

It would have, but

...and call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.

didn't make enough sense. :)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 20:07 (1591 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by cheapLEY, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 20:11

I finished the game tonight. I will not be following your advice. I just don’t care enough.

I think the game is very good. Much better than I initially thought. I do not think the exploration is rewarding enough to be worth doing. I don’t just mean the stuff you get for doing it (a different ugly poncho, yay!), but more that I do not think navigating the world is interesting in any way. It’s not particularly fun to do and it’s no more challenging than an Uncharted game. I really wanted something that felt like the longer platforming segments of Titanfall 2, or even the crypts from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. As it is, you barely ever even had to string two wall runs together. It’s such a huge missed opportunity for me.

The combat is good. I still don’t think it’s excellent, but it’s fun.

The story is really good. I ended up loving all the characters and I’m totally willing to go on another adventure with them.

That ending, though . . .

I really did not expect them to play the Vader card. They absolutely nailed it. He was absolutely perfect.

Speaking of Star Wars . . . Disney+ stuff.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 17:38 (1591 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Anyone else get Disney+?

The Mandalorian is pretty cool so far. It’s not the best show ever, but it is entertaining, and it does seem like it is doing something important in Star Wars canon.

The original trilogy looks great in 4K.

Speaking of Star Wars . . . Disney+ stuff.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 18:32 (1591 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My wife surprised me with a Disney + account as a little present. Haven’t watched much yet, but just scrolling through the selection is pretty incredible for someone who’s into the stuff I’m into (Marvel & Star Wars) AND has kids.

I did watch the first 2 episodes of the Mandalorian. It’s... strange. I like it. I like that it’s a less bombastic, smaller little story so far (not everything needs to be about saving the entire universe). In some ways, it’s really well put together. The costumes look awesome, and the overall visual presentation is quite well done. In other ways, it feels remarkably low budget for a Star Wars product. It kinda reminds me of a licensed Star Wars video game from the early 90s for some reason. But it’s cool, I’ll keep watching it.

A "Mandalorian" request

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 20:07 (1591 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don't know what time frame this show is in (as I'm not watching it) but if they ever reference something called a Basilisk War Droid, could ya'll let me know. That would be sweet.

A "Mandalorian" request

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 07:34 (1591 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

There's Beskar and mentions of war beasts, yes, but I think actual beasts, not the warmachine

I can barely see it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 15:09 (1585 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I find this stuff fascinating

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, December 02, 2019, 15:18 (1579 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, December 02, 2019, 15:27

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/11/disneys-the-mandalorian-joins-a-long-list-of-fake-hdr-content-analysis-finds/

Its worth watching their source video if you didn't (the article links to it, but it is easy to skip)

https://youtu.be/49SXB4L-R34

I recently heard that the Disney+ App on the PS4 does not work with HDR even though it says it does.

I find this stuff fascinating

The source of their info, HDTVTest, recently put out an interesting video regarding the future of Gaming and HDR. I ran across it by chance when reading/researching about the PS4's new firmware update which included an HDR system wide setting.

It sounds like something called the HGiG (HDR Gaming interest Group) is assembling to try and optimize as well as standardize the implementation of HDR in Gaming. It seems that their goal is to make the HDR Gaming experience great and more uniformed for all users and specifically try to prevent blown out bright spots or crushing dark areas in certain games on certain TV sets. (Destiny 2 Lost Sectors anyone?)
I'm thoroughly intrigued and wish I was in the industry and could be a part of the solution for something like this!

https://youtu.be/31Mf5_06rO0?t=20
WARNING: ^ Possible NSFW part in the video (had to look it up, video clip Club Scene from Detroit:Become Human)

I think the upcoming (late 2019/2020?) high end LG OLED TV's may already be shipping with a TV firmware setting for HGiG tone mapping within Game Mode.

TV Manufacturers may have to update their TV's firmwares, Gaming companies should participate in the HGiG group and will have to update their Games to take advantage of the new settings.

https://youtu.be/9SY1e8s4pHU?t=334

Can't get that damn theme out of my head

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 19:36 (1591 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Absolutely love what they're doing

Can't get that damn theme out of my head

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 22, 2019, 18:39 (1588 days ago) @ ZackDark

The more I watch the show, the more impressed I am.

The music is very Star Wars without just trying to imitate John Williams.

What are your thoughts on Star Wars: Fallen Order.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 22, 2019, 15:36 (1589 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Confession; I wanted to pre-order this game. Because it's Starwars. Because it's Respawn. Because they talked about sword play and man oh man would I love an updated Outcast 2 (or something to that effect).

But I didn't. Because pre-order. Because EA. Because EA. Because EA. Because EA. Because pre-order.

I can wait, I said. It'll be getting stuff added to it for free, bugs will get patched, and by the time I get my hands on it, it'll be a better game then shipped (if it's good at all). I can wait.

I can wait.

I can wait. Yeah. No rush, I'm ok. I don't NEED it!

[image]

I can't wait. I mean I CAN, but its just proving to be harder then I had originally expected. Lots of talk involving this game. Worse still... I peeked. I watched an endgame gameplay with the double then two-handed (split) back to double, switch to single play that was SOOOOoooo cool. Bleh... I'm dumb.

So... how is this game? Is it worth the price of admission? Wait till Black? Wait till "Game-Of-The-Year", should they have such an edition. Or... is it all presentation without substance? What is this game?

Thank you.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 22, 2019, 16:14 (1589 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I think it’s worth playing, even though I don’t think it’s a truly great game. It is very good, just not great.

I think it has a lot of great ideas, it just doesn’t put the pieces together extremely well. The combat is fun. I honestly recommend playing on one of the easier settings. It’s not that difficult even on the highest setting, but it’s not as tight as something like Bloodborne or Sekiro (which it’s really feels like it’s trying to emulate), so it ends up with a lot of frustrating little edges.

I’m not a huge fan of the exploration aspect of the game. The world design just isn’t that interesting. It’s just a series of diverging hallways. Again, they try to do the Dark Souls/Bloodborne thing with diverging paths and opening shortcuts, but they all end up feeling like obvious video game spaces instead of real world locations. It’s not bad, but again, just not particularly well done.

That said, the story is really well done and worth seeing, and while there aren’t any huge revelations, it does end up feeling important within Star Wars.

It’s a fun game that’s absolutely worth playing. I think it’s worth paying full price for, if you really love Star Wars, but, at the same time, it’s not something you can’t live without. I’d maybe wait for a bit and see if it gets patched. I ran into quite a few issues. A few hard crashes, lots of frame rate and loading issues, even in the One X (though almost never in combat).

Thank You.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 22, 2019, 16:53 (1588 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, November 22, 2019, 18:30 (1588 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think it has a lot of great ideas, it just doesn’t put the pieces together extremely well. The combat is fun. I honestly recommend playing on one of the easier settings. It’s not that difficult even on the highest setting, but it’s not as tight as something like Bloodborne or Sekiro (which it’s really feels like it’s trying to emulate), so it ends up with a lot of frustrating little edges.

Yeah, got all the way down to Story Mode difficulty after my second mini-boss. It's too janky for this frustration.

Overall loving it, though. Not having played Uncharted nor the recent Tomb Raiders must definitely be helping me love it, I think.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, November 22, 2019, 21:16 (1588 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Ragashingo, Friday, November 22, 2019, 22:01

A few thoughts from me, if you'll have them...

This game doesn't rise up into my best of the best list. It quite doesn't really reach the level of near perfection in combat or story that God of War did. It doesn't have the daringly, stunningly different visual style of Control. It doesn't have the amazing performance capture or emotion of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. But I like it a lot.

What it does have is:

Very solid gameplay.

This is a Star Wars game in which you play a Jedi. You have your lightsaber as your primary weapon. You have force powers as supplements to turn the tied of a battle. And that's it. This isn't Jedi Knight II / III where sometimes the best option is to blast things with a Wookiee Bowcaster. You never once touch a gun in this game. And that's fine.

The basic combat loop is based on parrying and attacking with your lightsaber, and that loop is very good. The most basic enemy, a Stormtrooper holding a blaster, is almost no threat at all alone. You can very easily just block his shots as you walk up to him and kill him with a single swipe. Or you can easily hit block at the right time and reflect his blaster bolt back at him to kill him. But then you come across Scout Troopers with their electro staffs (like the one Finn took on in The Force Awakens). These guys you can sometimes catch off guard and kill in a single hit, but more often they will block your attack and try to counter attack. But you can block too. The game is set up around watching enemy animations and parrying or attacking at the right times. The animations are very well done with good attack tells and periods of vulnerability. For a Scout Trooper, a single parry and attack is often all it takes to kill them, often with a nice bit of added animation where you might kick them first, or flip over their backs or one of a few other things.

So, the game expands and expands on that. One Stormtrooper or Scout Trooper alone is basically not a threat. But, go up against two of each in a single space and now you're worrying about blocking melee attacks while avoiding fire from blasters. If you just block the melee attacks you might leave yourself open for hits from the ranged units. And you can't generally afford to block the blaster shots back at the ranged units because the melee units disrupt your timing. The game builds on that basic conundrum in a lot of fun ways. There's a wide variety of enemies (far more than just imperial troopers) some of which have multiple attacks or unblockable special attacks that need to be sidestepped or dodged. For tougher enemies, parrying them and attacking them depletes their defensive stamina which eventually gives you a more solid opening to get in good hits. Most enemies still go down with two to four solid lightsaber strikes, so the challenge is figuring out the best ways to defend yourself until you can attack an opening all while dealing with good mixtures of enemy melee and ranged units. Sometimes that means picking off enemies one by one when you can. Sometimes it means using a special attack to take out multiple enemies at once. There’s a fair amount of variety to the encounters that keeps you one your toes.

Force powers help. You can slow down enemies leaving them wide open to attack. You can throw them or pull them both of which can lead to neat attack opportunities. There are also a variety of force-assisted special moves. Powerful overhead swings. Unnaturally fast dash attacks. Flashy, twirly lightsaber combos. You don't start with all your force powers at once, but as you gain them and upgrade them you can use them to really alter the dynamics of a battle. Like, with the right upgrades, you can pull a bunch of enemies in close to you and then cut them all down with a lightsaber throw that hits everyone in a small circle around you. There are other neat combos too that come from combining force powers with each other or your lightsaber.

What all this means is you can’t just wade into a battle and button mash your way to victory. You have a decent amount of health, and can carry two (and later more) health stims that give you back ~40% of your health, and you can rest at save points scattered throughout a location to get your health and stims back, but you generally need to get through individual encounters without soaking up too much damage because you might find yourself in a battle of attrition as you try to get to the next save point. Or, you might find yourself low on health and stims when you come across an unexpected higher level unit blocking your path. It's a game that fights fair by having all the enemies have predictable, learnable patterns of attack, and a game that gives you ample tools to feel awesome fighting with you chaining attacks, and parries, and force powers together, but it's also a game that rewards you for getting things right and can punish you for button mashing or slip-ups. Some standard enemies have special attacks that can deplete half your health before they allow you to break free or block, for instance.

There are a few boss battles which can feel very punishing the first time around. I died quite a bit on my first play through while repeating multiple boss battles several times. I eventually dropped the level down to very easy (the story mode). But, it’s also the kind of game that you really can get better at. I was surprised during my second play through that I was able to beat every boss the first time on the normal difficulty. Learning that parrying attacks is more important than attacking your enemy helped me a lot, but just becoming better at the game felt very natural too and the difference in my skill was rewarded perhaps better than most games I’ve played. The boss battles themselves are very well done. They are flashy and strategic and require you to use a variety of skills. They are also well integrated into the story sometimes in clever ways that you won’t expect.

The other part of the gameplay is transversing the levels in a sort of Tomb Raider / Uncharted type way. You do a lot of hanging and climbing. You do some minor jumping puzzles and occasionally use your force powers (the time slow one in particular) to bypass obstacles. The levels are fairly big and there are several shortcuts you can open for yourself (like unlocking a door from the other side once you go the long way around) that reward you for paying attention. Transversing the levels isn’t super hard, and there’s perhaps not really enough to discover, but there were also times where I was impressed by how much there was to explore off the main story path. The only disappointment I had with exploring was that there is no particular in-game reward for doing so. Mostly, you get new patterns for your lightsaber or your ship or your clothes. But there are no special or upgraded abilities to find like the recent Tomb Raider games gave you for completing a tomb. I think this game could have used that.

Very Solid Story

The game tells a surprisingly good Star Wars story. It’s nothing crazy or really even unexpected, but it is true to Star Wars’ classic ideals of light vs dark, and of anger vs redemption. The game is set a few years after the end of Episode III. The main character is sorta a Luke Skywalker-ish Jedi in training who was forced into hiding after Order 66 saw most every other Jedi killed. You are discovered very early on by the Empire who immediately tires to kill you but are rescued by a small ship with a small crew who give you an intriguing task to help rebuild the Jedi order. The main character by himself isn’t super interesting, but his story and the way it aligns with the ongoing stories of the secondary characters and the main villain of the game is, again, surprisingly good. I wouldn’t say the story is clever, exactly, but it is self-aware and even gets around to asking if the task you have been given is even the right thing to do, which I found refreshing.

I think the best compliment I can give the story, is it is one of the few Star Wars stories that I felt really, actually belongs. I love A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. I thought Rogue One was very good but with some notable flaws. I like The Force Awakens. But the rest of Star Wars I could basically do without. The Last Jedi has some very good moments and ideas but also some very bad ones and overall kinda felt like a disrespectful slap in the face in a lot of ways. Solo was all around mediocre and not worth its ticket price, in my opinion. Episodes I, II, and III are just straight up not good on all levels. So when I say this story was solid. When I say that it felt like Star Wars. When I say I think it really belongs. I’m basically saying this game got things right where I think Star Wars for the past couple of decades has been getting things very wrong more often than not.

Overall

The game is not super long, somewhere between 10 and 20 hours, perhaps, and it doesn’t appear there will ever be more story or any kind of DLC, but the gameplay is engaging, the story is strong, and the visuals are very good with good use of effects and some vistas and skyboxes that rival Bungie’s best work on Halo and Destiny. I kinda feel like the game isn’t getting the attention it deserves. Perhaps it came out at a bad time. Perhaps it not having any one piece that is particularly mind blowing has fooled reviews and players into thinking it should be skipped. But, to me at least, aside from some frame rate issues here and there (but zero crashes on my end) the game rates a very solid 8 out of 10. And, since it is a Star Wars property backed by EA who has had a terrible track record with Star Wars games as of late (either canceling them or filling them with loot box insanity), I almost give it a 9/10 on principle alone.

Thank You. For all of it.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 22, 2019, 21:25 (1588 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread