Festival's Almost Over... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, November 17, 2019, 20:47 (1620 days ago)

I've gotten all the masks I wanted(except for the Drifter, he sucks). Is there anything else I'd need to get on this last day with my candy/chocolate coins? Anything else I might be missing out on?

Festival's Almost Over...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 18, 2019, 04:52 (1620 days ago) @ Morpheus

I think the triumph list should cover all bases

Bonus Question

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, November 18, 2019, 05:22 (1620 days ago) @ ZackDark

Bonus Question:
I play 1 character exclusively, so I don't have the know how or answers for questions like this. During Festival of The Lost in Destiny1 I was able to collect an extra Tiny Box of Raisins on my alt characters so I could let them sit in the vault and grow a furry covering of mold.

Is this possible in Destiny2?
Can anyone help clarify for me, is the quest to visit Eris on the Moon for Raisins and subsequently collect a toothbrush,
Character based?
Or account based?

Bonus Question

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 18, 2019, 06:50 (1620 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I’m pretty sure it’s account wide, but they won’t let you keep it this time. Tuesday, it’ll delete.

Although *spoilers*

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, November 18, 2019, 11:38 (1620 days ago) @ Morpheus

Doesn't the used toothbrush item description mention holding onto it for later?

Although *spoilers*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, November 18, 2019, 23:43 (1619 days ago) @ someotherguy

I’m pretty sure it’s account wide, but they won’t let you keep it this time. Tuesday, it’ll delete.

Doesn't the used toothbrush item description mention holding onto it for later?

I'm confused as well...

Won't let me keep what?
What will delete?
The unfinished Quest?
The Finished Quest?
The unfinished Quest items? (Splice Drops, Box of Raisins, etc.)
Finished Quest items? (Toothbrush - says specifically on it that it may be useful later, why would they just delete it Tuesday?)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, November 18, 2019, 07:53 (1620 days ago) @ ZackDark

I think the triumph list should cover all bases

What's the final triumph though. I'm not even trying to get all the triumphs, I'm just legit confused at how little I can find about it.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, November 18, 2019, 08:14 (1620 days ago) @ kidtsunami

The secret one? It's literally just talking to the vendor, eva, and then zooming in constantly while in the forrest. Yes, seriously.

Not sure what is triumphant about that...

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, November 18, 2019, 08:24 (1620 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

+7

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 18, 2019, 08:50 (1620 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, November 18, 2019, 09:15 (1620 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

The first year you could see the spider without the extra step of toggling it on. Can't remember if there was an achievement around it or not, I assume there is one there now to help encourage people to see that bit of content.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 18, 2019, 10:30 (1620 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

The secret one? It's literally just talking to the vendor, eva, and then zooming in constantly while in the forrest. Yes, seriously.

It's not literally just talking to Eva. You have to buy the Festival Charm she started selling after reset. Use it when you enter the haunted forest, then zoom in. The triumph should pop.

Correction from my statement in Kermits

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, November 18, 2019, 10:30 (1620 days ago) @ Kermit

Ahh thanks for the correction.

The consumable isn’t required.

by Harmanimus @, Monday, November 18, 2019, 11:07 (1620 days ago) @ Kermit

And neither is the Haunted Forest. People are reporting it as being associated (or improving chances) but it is definitely not required.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 18, 2019, 11:38 (1620 days ago) @ Harmanimus

And neither is the Haunted Forest. People are reporting it as being associated (or improving chances) but it is definitely not required.

Just going by what I read and what worked for me.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 18, 2019, 14:40 (1620 days ago) @ Kermit

Don't trust everything you read on Two-Tailed Fox News, man.

Supposedly if anyone on your team has popped it, you should be good to go. Last year it just happened on its own all the time, so it may just be a bug that you can do it without a consumable, but eh, it's not an expensive one either way. They key is just to ADS for a while.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 18, 2019, 15:48 (1619 days ago) @ Korny

Don't trust everything you read on Two-Tailed Fox News, man.

There’s no trustworthy TV news [period].

Supposedly if anyone on your team has popped it, you should be good to go. Last year it just happened on its own all the time, so it may just be a bug that you can do it without a consumable, but eh, it's not an expensive one either way. They key is just to ADS for a while.

Well, whether everything I said to do is necessary, it worked.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread