Last Guardian Standing (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 06:17 (1606 days ago)

Had a great time playing comp with SquidNH3 and Unoudid a couple nights ago. Squid hit Legend rank, which the 3 of us have been working on in spurts together over the season (with long stretches of solo play in between).
We had a really fun string of games, with this moment standing out as the highlight. This team was giving us a fair bit of trouble, and their lead player was named “ButtClench”, so it felt pretty great to finally shut them down :)

This was really great. ;)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 16:27 (1605 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Had a great time playing comp with SquidNH3 and Unoudid a couple nights ago. Squid hit Legend rank, which the 3 of us have been working on in spurts together over the season (with long stretches of solo play in between).
We had a really fun string of games, with this moment standing out as the highlight. This team was giving us a fair bit of trouble, and their lead player was named “ButtClench”, so it felt pretty great to finally shut them down :)

I'm watching the meter on the sudden-death flag go around, thinking, GET MOVING! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

And then they both died. And I thought... "and THAT'S why he waited."

:)

This was really great. ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 19:46 (1605 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm watching the meter on the sudden-death flag go around, thinking, GET MOVING! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

And then they both died. And I thought... "and THAT'S why he waited."

:)

Hah, I didn’t want to do anything until I knew where they both were. I saw the sniper peeking out of the t-hall, and figured he had very little reason to leave that position. So when I saw the zone capture-meter filling up, I was pretty sure it was the other guy. Luckily, my blades actually landed where I was trying to aim them :)

:-D

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 10:29 (1605 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm taking my small victory to the grave. ;-)

Last Guardian Standing

by squidnh3, Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 11:56 (1605 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This was a little like watching your favorite basketball team, and a player pulls up and jacks a 3 from way downtown, and somehow it goes in. No no no......YEEEEESSSSS!

Last Guardian Standing

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 29, 2019, 10:57 (1603 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread