1 Full Year! We did it!! (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 06:25 (1606 days ago)

Congratulations everyone!! We did it!

One whole year without an update to the "Front Page!"

[image]

LOL

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 07:09 (1606 days ago) @ ManKitten

Jokes aside, has there been any discussion about removing the front page altogether? I only say that because if I wasn’t familiar with DBO and I stumbled across the home page, I’d assume the site was dead and totally miss the forums.

LOL

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 10:53 (1606 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Korny, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 11:08

Jokes aside, has there been any discussion about removing the front page altogether? I only say that because if I wasn’t familiar with DBO and I stumbled across the home page, I’d assume the site was dead and totally miss the forums.

Nah, not that I'm aware of. Claude and I have exchanged some words about the status of news updates. For my part, I thought a couple of things would be funny, but I think hitting the one year mark without an update was the funniest outcome for me (especially given how many people could have posted something at any point).

Do keep in mind that Claude hasn't failed to update the local TWAB either way. Man's dedicated.

I'll probably start posting news again tomorrow, especially since Bungie is no longer at the very top of my list of worst, evil, lying, scummy developers (y'all can thank Blizzard for dethroning them!).

LOL

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 18:04 (1605 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nah, that just makes this place like the super cool bar you only hear of by word of mouth that's down in some alley you'd never walk down and you need a secret password to get in.

Real noir like thing, I think. :P

Hah, I like this :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 19:51 (1605 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

*Pops champagne*

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 08:58 (1606 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Still willing to help...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 10:44 (1606 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Hooray! We SUCK!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 14:42 (1605 days ago) @ ManKitten

Congratulations everyone!! We did it!

One whole year without an update to the "Front Page!"

[image]

Before I start this post in ernest, I must simply state that you have impeccable taste in .gifs, and by that factor alone I can see that you are a a man of culture, class, and manly kittens.

[image]

So with that said, with one year under our belt of the "What Front Page" joke of *BO suddenly becoming real, because this is the reality we live in now thanks to the 2016 Chicago Cubs; How did this all start anyway? I can see the ebb in activity in this place between the start of seasons vs end cap of seasons, but that doesn't mean there is nothing to report. Shoot, HBO STILL is being updated.

So what gives?

I now conclude with a .gif that is not relevant at all, if for only the reason being that it may be my spirit animal, er something.

[image]

Good day.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread