First DBO meet-up (of two)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:48 (4078 days ago)

Guess who got to have lunch today with DBO admin extraordinaire, ncsuDuncan?

Yours truly, that's who. Yeah, my teachers always said I was special.

It was great to get some face time with another fan so soon after the reveal. Our speculation was intense, but I think we figured everything out for you all.

Our prediction: Destiny will be fun.

Kermit

Count me in on the next one ;-)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:51 (4078 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

I'll be there for the next one...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:52 (4078 days ago) @ JDQuackers

...though you may not see me...

*stares creepily*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:55 (4078 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Already on it. Your name was mentioned with fondness. This could not have been more spontaneous. Query, plan, and lunch 20 minutes later.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, February 18, 2013, 13:02 (4078 days ago) @ Kermit

Can't wait to see your gleeful "Bungie has a new thing coming out" smile again.

Soon.

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, February 18, 2013, 16:07 (4078 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Just to reiterate what Kermit said above: I would have tried getting in touch with you as well, but it really was a last-minute thing.

Perhaps an RDU area HBO/DBO meetup in the future...

We shall discuss about this matter at PAX prime again!

by Hypertrooper, Germany, Monday, February 18, 2013, 12:10 (4078 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, February 18, 2013, 16:02 (4078 days ago) @ Kermit

Heh, thanks again for making plans on such short (and easily misinterpreted) notice!

Next time, my treat. I'm guessing that swanky cafeteria doesn't offer beer, so we'll have to pick a different venue. :)

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:10 (4078 days ago) @ Kermit

It kind of makes me wish I'll be attending PAX this year. I have no one to talk to in person about this.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread