Weapons of Rage (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 17:33 (1550 days ago)

Normally I don't do this because it would surely clog up as spam, but this video got me thinking.

WatchMojo posted a video of their Top 10 Weapons That Made Friends Rage Quit, and interestingly, the Energy Sword got number 2.

Maybe it's the small amount of multiplayer games I've played, but most of those weapons I personally don't recognize. I mean, a couple I do sympathize with, but I feel like that list might not entirely be accurate.

(By the way, NO mention WHATSOEVER of the Farsight XR-20)

Do you agree with the list? What's missing from it?

Weapons of Rage

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 20:05 (1549 days ago) @ Morpheus

Was Blue Shell #1?

Indeed It Was. Understandably.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 22:16 (1549 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Weapons of Rage

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, January 02, 2020, 11:29 (1548 days ago) @ Morpheus

Very pleased to see the Cerebral Bore on this list.

(By the way, NO mention WHATSOEVER of the Farsight XR-20)

Yeah, capital offense, there. But Perfect Dark was full of trolly weapons.

Do you agree with the list? What's missing from it?

Re: Perfect Dark; The Dragon AR that exploded when your opponent picked it up, the Laptop sentry gun, the N-bomb, and the Hypo Dart.

Weapons of Rage

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, January 02, 2020, 13:09 (1548 days ago) @ Malagate

Not to mention no one rage quit over them because 2 minutes later they were using them on you.

Weapons of Rage

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, January 02, 2020, 17:18 (1548 days ago) @ Malagate

Oh my god, I forgot about the Dragon! XD I used to troll the crap outta my cousin with that gun. I always tried my best to throw it between the ammo crates, too. Good times...

And you're right, all the weapons in PD were a little wacky. Wacky, but still awesome.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread