Cody’s Game of the decade gets its final episode today (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 08:15 (1543 days ago)

Act V of a Kentucky Route zero comes out today! It’s been a 7 year journey.

#codywaswrong

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 18:45 (1521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

https://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=51371

Just had to give it a chance. :-p

#codywaswrong

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 19:50 (1521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You never fail to amaze me.

Your initial post is filled with so much judgment while also missing the entire point of what that game actually is. I mean, it looks as if you hated it for not being things that it never intended to be.

It's like you watched a baseball game and hated it because it's nothing like hockey. Which . . . isn't wrong, exactly, I guess, but is still incredibly misguided.

In any case, the game rules. I'm in episode 3 right now on Switch. I always wanted to play this game, but I'm now really glad I waited for seven years until it was done.

Edit: Also, that old thread is wild. Some things never change, huh? (:

hahaha

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 09:36 (1521 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You never fail to amaze me.

Your initial post is filled with so much judgment while also missing the entire point of what that game actually is. I mean, it looks as if you hated it for not being things that it never intended to be.

It's like you watched a baseball game and hated it because it's nothing like hockey. Which . . . isn't wrong, exactly, I guess, but is still incredibly misguided.

In any case, the game rules. I'm in episode 3 right now on Switch. I always wanted to play this game, but I'm now really glad I waited for seven years until it was done.

Edit: Also, that old thread is wild. Some things never change, huh? (:

I haven't even tried KRZ yet...

looking forward to it though

Zer gud.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 10:21 (1521 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It's been ages since I've spent time in KRZ, but I can't recall anything that nailed a retro feel so well, while making artful use of newer technologies to enhance that method of presentation. I could go on and on about all the aspects that make it such a rich experience.

Hopefully we'll have some more discussion about it here as folks get through it. I'm going to reinstall sometime this week and get back into it.

Zer gud.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 12:26 (1521 days ago) @ Malagate

It's been ages since I've spent time in KRZ, but I can't recall anything that nailed a retro feel so well, while making artful use of newer technologies to enhance that method of presentation. I could go on and on about all the aspects that make it such a rich experience.

Hopefully we'll have some more discussion about it here as folks get through it. I'm going to reinstall sometime this week and get back into it.

Yeah, it’ll be nice to have a thread where I don’t complain about anything! I’ll start one I’m a few days when I finish act 5.

Zer gud.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 23:54 (1513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah, it’ll be nice to have a thread where I don’t complain about anything! I’ll start one I’m a few days when I finish act 5.

Wow. So I kind of feel like I played the next great American novel. Lots to talk about.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread