Bungie has finally addressed the Solstice Armor issue... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 11:52 (1542 days ago)

Remember how fun it was to grind out the Solstice Armor, only to find that it wasn't just obsolete the minute Shadowkeep dropped, but it was even lower-tier than some of the armor pieces that existed before it?
Bungie's community folks promised to pass player feedback to the team (with special mention of suggestions to make the armor drop at higher tiers, or making it universal ornaments, especially since people spent real money on the armor glows, hoping that they wouldn't run into the same issue that they did back in Year 1).

Well, Bungie took to Reddit today with an update on the possible fixes for the longstanding issue that has plagued Solstice sets every year so far!

According to dmg04:

Thanks to all for the post and replies. The team has been digesting feedback concerning Solstice armor (from Year 1 and year 2). I don't have any specifics on status, but I can say that this will not be addressed this season, or next.

We'll continue to bring feedback to the team concerning Solstice armor/ornaments.

So yeh, don't expect anything for at least the next six months. By that time you'll be happily grinding this year's Solstice sets, so surely Bungie will have the issue fixed for next year's content. :)

/salt (I'd rather they fix loading times.)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 12:27 (1542 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Just install on an M.2 drive.

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 13:42 (1542 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

And then do the same for the rest of your fireteam.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 15:45 (1542 days ago) @ Harmanimus

And your opponents

And magically install an m.2 drive in a ps4 sata port

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 07, 2020, 22:53 (1542 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread