THREE Tribute Hall Bounties. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 13, 2020, 23:50 (1556 days ago)

[image]

THREE Tribute Hall Bounties.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 09:21 (1556 days ago) @ Morpheus

[image]

lol.

Pro-tip. Don't use Upload Studio to trim your clips. On the clip itself, go to "other options" on the left of the UI, and select "Trim". It won't butcher the framerate, doesn't open a separate app, and you can then upload the clip to Onedrive or XBL in seconds.

THREE Tribute Hall Bounties.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 21:57 (1555 days ago) @ Korny

Pro-tip. Don't use Upload Studio to trim your clips. On the clip itself, go to "other options" on the left of the UI, and select "Trim". It won't butcher the framerate, doesn't open a separate app, and you can then upload the clip to Onedrive or XBL in seconds.

Yeahhh...US really does mess it up...a good amount of times I get this grainy pixelated mess that I know damn well isn't 1080, or even 720. Back when I was recording every single thing that ever happened, I didn't have time to go through the whole list each time I selected a clip, but now the normal Trimmer might be a better idea. Thanks!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread