D1 stat issue (Destiny)

by BLOOD 0F GANON, Saturday, February 01, 2020, 22:44 (1537 days ago)

I have been have issues with Destiny 1 not showing up in my Destiny Item Manager. I've tried checking all of my setting on Bungie.net and making sure stats and data appears on 3rd party sites like Destinytracker, DIM, Time Wasted on Destiny and I only see D2 stats.

I haven't deleted any characters from D1 and I still play to this day for the raids and Private matches. Any help will do. I've tried reaching out on Bungie.net help forums and no replies.

D1 stat issue

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, February 02, 2020, 03:03 (1537 days ago) @ BLOOD 0F GANON

I've no experience at all with DIM but you might have some luck contacting the developers or their support community on discord:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThisIsDIM

https://t.co/K2DivP6jcB?amp=1

D1 stat issue

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 11:44 (1534 days ago) @ someotherguy

Also, Ace is pretty regular on the DIM Reddit.

D1 stat issue

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, February 02, 2020, 17:33 (1537 days ago) @ BLOOD 0F GANON

Actually, D1 support has been wiped out for a couple of years. You can still play it, but it no longer allows us to do D1 stuff. Sorry!

D1 stat issue

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, February 02, 2020, 17:53 (1537 days ago) @ Morpheus

Seems like it still works for me? Because beta?

Works for me too.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, February 02, 2020, 18:35 (1537 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

D1 stat issue

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, February 02, 2020, 23:02 (1536 days ago) @ Morpheus

From what I could find on google it seems to still be useable circa October last uear.

........Huh.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, February 03, 2020, 08:43 (1536 days ago) @ someotherguy

I must be thinking of something else...ignore me, then—brain freeze. ;-)

Possibly Ishtar?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, February 03, 2020, 09:16 (1536 days ago) @ Morpheus

Though they do have a legacy app.

Speaking of which...

Hey Blood of Ganon! Have you tried Ishtar Legacy?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, February 03, 2020, 09:16 (1536 days ago) @ someotherguy

I havent, but if you cant get DIM working it might be worth a shot

D1 stat issue

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 03, 2020, 10:35 (1536 days ago) @ BLOOD 0F GANON

Trying clearing your cache, or using a different browser.

D1 stat issue

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 03, 2020, 10:59 (1536 days ago) @ BLOOD 0F GANON

I have been have issues with Destiny 1 not showing up in my Destiny Item Manager. I've tried checking all of my setting on Bungie.net and making sure stats and data appears on 3rd party sites like Destinytracker, DIM, Time Wasted on Destiny and I only see D2 stats.

I haven't deleted any characters from D1 and I still play to this day for the raids and Private matches. Any help will do. I've tried reaching out on Bungie.net help forums and no replies.

Just to be clear: You're saying that when you look at the 'Accounts' section of DIM, you see only your D2 info?

This is what I see:

[image]

When I look on B.net, I actually don't see any way to separate my D1 and D2 activity; it links the GAMERTAG, not the game. (I actually can't find any way to see my D1 activity in any capacity on B.net, but apparently the API's still working, since DIM sees it just fine.)

So does DestinyTracker, for that matter... sort of. I have to go to 'Legacy', then 'D1', then search for myself. But the stats are there (looks like I haven't logged in since December 2017 - wow).

Not sure what's happening with you. :(

D1 stat issue

by Achronos, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 21:52 (1533 days ago) @ BLOOD 0F GANON

Do you happen to have a Stadia account linked to your bungie.net profile? If you do, I believe we still have an active bug with the D1 API not being able to load properly for you.

That's the only thing I know of that would cause a properly linked account to not show up in api-powered apps like DIM (the api is the only way to access Destiny 1 data, there is no official stat/inventory app/website for that anymore).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread