That was close. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, February 04, 2020, 20:19 (1540 days ago)

Never say die, indeed

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 06:04 (1540 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Well-Timed Supers Can Destroy Gods.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 06:05 (1540 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

I think I'd be mad on the other team

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 10:14 (1539 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

This might have been closer

by squidnh3, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 10:35 (1539 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That was an awesome finish, Gambit coming down to the wire is always fun.

Here's a wild finish to a game with a DBO Team playing Iron Banner 2 weeks back:

The timing seems a little wacky, not sure exactly how it decided my kill was first.

Glad you snipped that!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 11:59 (1539 days ago) @ squidnh3

That was an awesome finish, Gambit coming down to the wire is always fun.

Here's a wild finish to a game with a DBO Team playing Iron Banner 2 weeks back:

The timing seems a little wacky, not sure exactly how it decided my kill was first.

I meant to check if you had; i really wanted to see it from your standpoint. The kill feed definitely seems wonky (shows 4 of the 5 kills he got coming BEFORE your kill, which by itself is weird; I was way to your right, and should have died AFTER you), but stepping through the video frame by frame shows him dying just before the knives (or maybe just AS the knives) leave his corpse. Since they're not hitscan, your kill counted first.

That's what I look like every time I try using Blade Barrage

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 20:35 (1539 days ago) @ squidnh3

Seriously, I suck with it. I'm lucky if I get one kill with it.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, February 06, 2020, 04:02 (1539 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The trick is to suck for 4+ years as a Voidwalker main before Hunters got their own Nova Bomb. Makes sucking with the Blade Barrage feel a lot like home.

Remember back when Slova Bomb would track? Good times.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 08:43 (1539 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Does it not still do that?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 10:06 (1539 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

I don't know, but if not it would explain some things…

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 11:55 (1538 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

It tracks. Sometimes too well. The bomblets, tho. . .

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 13:10 (1538 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

I remembuh!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 13:15 (1538 days ago) @ Korny

Remember back when Slova Bomb would track? Good times.

22 Seconds in. (Dead Center)

:P

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 09:17 (1539 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Seriously, I suck with it. I'm lucky if I get one kill with it.

I was having serious trouble with Slowva bomb last night. 3 whiffs in 4 throws, at one point. One of them had 4 people just to my left (maybe 15 m) and a guy who'd JUST popped golden gun to my right (maybe 8 m) - I tossed the bomb at the ground between the groups. I hit NOBODY.

::sadface::

You Know It's Hair's Width When The UI Screws Up!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 08:54 (1539 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

What is that rocket launcher?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 11:14 (1539 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Sexy Exotic Called Deathbringer.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 11:28 (1539 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 13:53 (1539 days ago) @ Vortech

As Morpheus said, is Deathbringer. It’s from Shadowkeep, I think you get the mission from Eris. You should definitely do it. The gun is a out of fun and I really enjoyed the quest.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 11:54 (1538 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Yeah. I'm partway through it, as it turns out. (just like the other 30-something quests that have piled up while I was gone.) It does look neat I'll prioritize working on it.

I've got a Titan variant of this clip.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 13:33 (1538 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It doesn't look like it at first, but we almost lose. By -||- that much.

Yes, I do in fact occasionally sometimes run as a Titan.

Wow.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 16:56 (1538 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Yeah! I know right! Really used my head on that one. :P

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 07, 2020, 13:43 (1537 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I should note, this was before the recent buff to Thundercrash. I was surprised it worked as well as it did since Thundercrash beforehand was particularly at times... underwhelming.

Yeah! I know right! Really used my head on that one. :P

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:06 (1537 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I should note, this was before the recent buff to Thundercrash. I was surprised it worked as well as it did since Thundercrash beforehand was particularly at times... underwhelming.

My experience with Thundercrash is universally underwhelming. I've never seen it be this effective (except in videos :) ). And the timing... was as close as you could cut it. Half a second later, and you'd have lost the game.

Nicely done. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread