Pop Dawnblade + swap primary = Infinite Super Spam. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 07, 2020, 15:49 (1538 days ago)
edited by Korny, Friday, February 07, 2020, 16:40

Anybody wanna run a raid or some Crucible real quick? :P

Pop Dawnblade + swap primary = Infinite Super spam.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 07, 2020, 16:19 (1538 days ago) @ Korny

Wait, opening the menu? Is that what you mean?

Damn, It Wor--NOPE.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, February 08, 2020, 08:47 (1537 days ago) @ Morpheus

Got to try it last night, and it was amazing.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah0RNA2Mc5x_k9BAm5O_8zyIPIVWhQ?e=IradlV

Woke up early this morning, figuring I could get my first flawless Menagerie—but Bungie heard me smile—they fixed that ish mid-game.

I had never seen that before. But yep, it's already gone.

Pop Dawnblade + swap primary = Infinite Super Spam.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:08 (1538 days ago) @ Korny

Anybody wanna run a raid or some Crucible real quick? :P

Holy crap. If that actually works in crucible, it's gonna be unplayable until they fix it. :(

lol

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:13 (1538 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

ooh, awesome

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:17 (1538 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Turns out that you can only slowly float forward or backward, not normal movement.

Even better, if you suppress them, they stay in super (but can't fight with guns). It might be fun to go in as a Sentinel Titan. :)

ooh, awesome

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:41 (1538 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Turns out that you can only slowly float forward or backward, not normal movement.

You do have to keep spamming the attack to keep it going, but if you have burst glide, you do have enough time to hit that and burst in either direction, and if you stop once you’re in the air, you’ll keep gliding in any direction, more or less the same as a normal Super.

I was able to Solo a heroic Public event on the Gulch with it, chasing down the ships across the map without real trouble.

Even better, if you suppress them, they stay in super (but can't fight with guns). It might be fun to go in as a Sentinel Titan. :)

If only that persisted after death, making them useless for the rest of the match. That’ll learn em!

I’ve already been reported for it once. For doing it in a strike. :P

How do you know you were reported?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 17:44 (1538 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

How do you know you were reported?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 07, 2020, 18:01 (1538 days ago) @ Claude Errera

They sent me a message:

“Hopefully my report for cheating helps ban you *smug emoji**thumbs up emoji*”

Of all the things that finally get me hate mail... it’s for being too helpful in a PvE environment. Figures.

And cheap stuff like this?

Nothing.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 07, 2020, 18:03 (1538 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread