Feb 7th - 15th | My Week in Destiny 2 *Vids* (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, February 15, 2020, 19:51 (1529 days ago)

Yes. I know. That's 9 Days. Blah blah blah. Anywho - within that span, I've had myself a fairly eventful "week". This has been particularly true in the Crucible (which is generally not my forte). Wanted to share. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that's not going to happen again." (Hint: I was wrong. SO WRONG.)

I kept just doing things and it just kept working. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would like y'allz thoughts on this one at least. What... exactly happened here? Was this just lag, or something more?

This.

...and finally the pièce de résistance!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOMG.

Nice!

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 00:14 (1529 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Thank you. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 12:19 (1529 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Bonus Clip.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 12:36 (1529 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This should have been the first video (which makes the main title date wrong, but oh well). I knew I forgot something. All of this started when I decided I was going to work on these pinnacle/ritual weapon quests I've had for awhile. It all started working towards the KOMODO-4FR. I had some cool moments so I clipped 'em together with... that xbox app (which I'm forgetting the name of at the moment). Hope y'all don't mind smash cuts!

Favorite part is @ 2:50 where I slide dodge a point blank rocket and just king of the hill for about 30 seconds while red bar. That was pretty dope.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread