Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy – Promos/Trailer (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 03, 2020, 07:13 (1486 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, March 03, 2020, 07:37

(Oh shi- this looks dope!)

Edit: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Seasons/SeasonOfTheWorthy

I wonder what "Legendary Lost Sectors" are.

[image]

Hmmmm...um, interesting. Looks like this is the "paid" duds...

[image]

...and this is the free set.

[image]

Curious to see how they are going to make this returning exotic relevant, since we already have Lord of Wolves in its stead.

---

I recommend you don't click this next image, unless you've seen the trailer above.

[image]

Class... COMP!?!?!?! O_O

Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy – Promos/Trailer

by squidnh3, Tuesday, March 03, 2020, 08:10 (1486 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Looking pretty cool. I wonder if we'll get another mission on the Almighty with Earth in the skybox (or Earth with the Almighty in the skybox).

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, March 03, 2020, 17:51 (1485 days ago) @ squidnh3

Why don't we just take the Last City and push it somewhere else?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, March 03, 2020, 22:26 (1485 days ago) @ bluerunner

Destiny 2: Season of the Engines

Kinda doubt we're staying put.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 06:17 (1485 days ago) @ bluerunner

My money is on the Traveler in some way facilitating our exodus from Earth; with Rasputin probably providing some righteous cover fire.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 09:55 (1485 days ago) @ Malagate

My money is on the Traveler in some way facilitating our exodus from Earth; with Rasputin probably providing some righteous cover fire.

So are the pyramids about to arrive?

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 13:05 (1485 days ago) @ ManKitten

So are the pyramids about to arrive?

Well, given the end cutscene of Shadowkeep, I think we're to understand that one pyramid remains buried under the Scarlet Keep, and the rest are on the way (as per the end of vanilla D2). But the Traveler opening up to reveal itself as an exodus vessel, or a portal (where have we seen that before?) or some means to escape seems the most likely to me. Otherwise we'd have to bank on the Traveler revealing some kind of hidden secret to help us beat the Darkness back. But we've known all along that it's fled the Darkness across the galaxy, so. There would at least need to be a LOT of fiction built up between now and that moment, and I don't think there's currently much that supports the notion that the Traveler is just going to keep us safe on Earth forever. I think both Future War Cult and Dead Orbit are right. Preparedness for all future wars is paramount, and we aren't destined to stay confined to our system.

What’s A Future War Cult? Who’s a Dead Orbit?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, March 05, 2020, 05:47 (1484 days ago) @ Malagate

Wait...did you say...Faaaaaakkk......shhhhunnnnnss? What the hell are those?!?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 10:06 (1485 days ago) @ Malagate

That would be interesting. I want Battlestar Galactica in Destiny!

First season only.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 12:13 (1485 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Boooo

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 05, 2020, 00:16 (1484 days ago) @ Kermit

:p

But seriously, what a series.

Boooo

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 05, 2020, 08:16 (1484 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, March 05, 2020, 08:24

Can you imagine Betsy DeVos as president lol. Who is the equivalent in Brazil?

Boooo

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 05, 2020, 20:54 (1483 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think it's president, vice, head of the senate and pure chaos, in that order, no subs

Boooo

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 14:08 (1479 days ago) @ ZackDark

Sorry, all I really remember was being amazed by the first episode and a steady decline in interest until the bottom dropped out in the final season. Just one man's opinion.

Boooo

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 03:03 (1478 days ago) @ Kermit

I see where you're coming from, but maybe watching it after being bummed out by LOST helped me love it a lot.

Boooo

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 07:32 (1478 days ago) @ ZackDark

I see where you're coming from, but maybe watching it after being bummed out by LOST helped me love it a lot.

I never watched Lost, but I hear you. I'm sure we'd agree that BG gave us a fantastic Portlandia segment.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 12:34 (1485 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That would be interesting. I want Battlestar Galactica in Destiny!

The bottle episode with the boxing ring would just be the crucible instead.

*SP* A Spoilery Hunch (with evidance).

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 05, 2020, 20:50 (1483 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

1000 Words. 0:53 in. That Arc Bolt. That Corridor. I KNOW that Corridor.

[image]

It's easy to miss, in the flurry of trailer stuffs, so I'm pointing it out. I wonder if it will be a lone mission, or a new...er... old space to roam.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread