It's Like I Never Left! (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, March 16, 2020, 13:40 (1473 days ago)

I got to play as my Hunter for the first time in a long while...

It's good to be back.

lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 16, 2020, 14:18 (1473 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Great success!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 06:56 (1472 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Task failed successfully

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 13:04 (1472 days ago) @ stabbim

[image]

LIEZ

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 09:36 (1472 days ago) @ Morpheus

I got to play as my Hunter for the first time in a long while...

It's good to be back.

When you left, your hunter could not have used a Sparrow on Mercury; THERE'S NO WAY THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU BEFORE

(That was pretty funny. I've had some similar ones dropping into the Pit of Heresy, many of which get a loud BULLSHIT out of me as we go.)

It's Like I Never Left!

by richa01, Friday, April 03, 2020, 04:03 (1456 days ago) @ Morpheus

This song about reconciling lovers features the Senegalese-American musician Akon, who also co-wrote and produced the track. Houston also has a writing credit on this sunny, easygoing number. Akon spoke to MTV News about working with Houston on this song about trying to rekindle a relationship: "She was mad cool. Down to earth, yet conservative, polite. She felt like a high school friend. She felt mad approachable, cool as hell. We had a great time working. The chemistry was right on point.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread