Meanwhile in Bunker Buster (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, March 16, 2020, 18:24 (1494 days ago)

This gorram overlord captain. With his ring around the rosie around that box, and non stop warping and constant health re-gen. F*** THIS GUY 1000%.

2 days with this im fighting.

I rage quit last night.

About to do it again

Divinity insta-stuns them

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, March 16, 2020, 20:22 (1494 days ago) @ ManKitten

That or the artifact's Sword disruption mod are your best friends. The Heavy Frame is also capable of stunning them (in fact, straight up killing one of them within its lifespan).

lol

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 09:38 (1494 days ago) @ ZackDark

That or the artifact's Sword disruption mod are your best friends. The Heavy Frame is also capable of stunning them (in fact, straight up killing one of them within its lifespan).

Kitten almost certainly doesn't have access to EITHER Divinity OR a heavy frame.

The sword advice is great, though. We whipped through a bunch of Seraph Public Events last night, and I was ASTOUNDED by how fast Champions died to a sword.

Meanwhile in Bunker Buster

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 08:32 (1494 days ago) @ ManKitten

Swords are your friend. I don’t even bother stunning them, just start slashing away and they’re toast. Same tactic works with the arcstryder super, too.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 10:54 (1494 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Swords are your friend. I don’t even bother stunning them, just start slashing away and they’re toast. Same tactic works with the arcstryder super, too.

I had gone at him a few times with a sword and he just kept warping away. I finally took him out by switching to my spectral blades. It used the whole super. Sheesh.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 16:44 (1493 days ago) @ ManKitten

Know the feeling.

Personally, since I don't use swords I equipped the Overload Sidearm/Hand Cannon mod. Two hits with one of those, and not only does he stop teleporting, he straight up falls into a state of depression. It's incredible!!! Put one of those on, you don't even need a heavy frame.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread