Smelly Stuff (28th Feb to 18th of March, 2020) (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 20:27 (1492 days ago)

English is weird. (Potpourri)
-------------------------------------------
Remember your First: The Last of the OG Raid Team

First things first. Thank you. No no... BIG THANK YOU. NO! BIG BIG THANK YOU to those of you who pushed through whatever the fuckelberry was going on in the end stage of last nights raid. Thank you nico, squidNH3, DiscipleN2k, jchapman, Kermit7, & MarvinNation. For those of you who were not there... we 4 staged it. Here is a clip. Please note the heath bar. It is the symbol of the evening in that final stage of the raid.

Woops! "Wrong video"...

Bug Report!: Guardian Games Glitch Edition

So while I was raiding, along the way I got a Triumph! But... oh that's odd... there is no description.
When I went to clear out all the Triumph notifications, look what I found.
[image][image][image] [image]

Iron Banners of Old (SEASON OF DAWN)

Hunter

Titan

Titans are walls?

I Love This Super

I love playing as this super, and I love watching this super being played. So... it's here. Nothing too fancy.

Gosh DARN I love ArcStrider. Closest Warlocks have is Nova Warp with an EXOTIC. ... I digress...

Saint-14's Ship

(By the way it's called the "Saint-14's Gray Pigeon")

I'm going to make a New Branch in this thread for the others so that they don't all try to load at once.
TL;DR - More Below in thread "But Wait... There's More."

But Wait... There's More.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 20:37 (1491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Continued from above...
I'm the Traveler ya'll!

You already knew that. I post here.

Thanos Gameplay

So... about a week ago, Clan DBO was out playing some PVP. Well folks, one of our games was by far the most balanced game of PVP I have ever played. I clipped what I could from this game. Note the End Card.

For those of us who were in this game, this was the one where "Awkwardave" was pulling a full on, amazingly skilled Legolas Impression with No Turning Back.
Speaking of Profiles in Skill

Watch "| SugerSenpai |" melt down the other team one at a time.

I messaged at the end of the game; "Well played. *Applause*"

Ya got to Believe!

--------------------------------------------

Zero Hour - Glass Cannon "Glitch" Modifier

Ok, so first things first, I've talked about this already. It isn't a modifier, as far as I know, it's a mistake. But I don't want it to be. I want it to be a Glass Cannon Modifier. If you aren't careful, you can still be down VERY Easily, but you can also return that damage in spades.

On that note... while I did my second heroic lone wolf run... I kind of had to.

That super just MELTS the tank. IT'S GLORIOUS! XD

Wait... there are other games then Destiny 2? (From Any Time)

And finally, because it seems my rough 5 min edit was too low key...

[image]

Perfection. I was going to do more, but I couldn't work any more. I just kept laughing. So I called it. It's done.

Smelly Stuff (28th Feb to 18th of March, 2020)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 20, 2020, 18:31 (1491 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

English is weird. (Potpourri)
Remember your First: The Last of the OG Raid Team

First things first. Thank you. No no... BIG THANK YOU. NO! BIG BIG THANK YOU to those of you who pushed through whatever the fuckelberry was going on in the end stage of last nights raid. Thank you nico, squidNH3, DiscipleN2k, jchapman, Kermit7, & MarvinNation. For those of you who were not there... we 4 staged it. Here is a clip. Please note the heath bar. It is the symbol of the evening in that final stage of the raid.

Woops! "Wrong video"...

Bug Report!: Guardian Games Glitch Edition

So while I was raiding, along the way I got a Triumph! But... oh that's odd... there is no description.
When I went to clear out all the Triumph notifications, look what I found.
[image][image][image] [image]

Iron Banners of Old (SEASON OF DAWN)

Hunter

Titan

Titans are walls?

I Love This Super

I love playing as this super, and I love watching this super being played. So... it's here. Nothing too fancy.

Gosh DARN I love ArcStrider. Closest Warlocks have is Nova Warp with an EXOTIC. ... I digress...

Saint-14's Ship

(By the way it's called the "Saint-14's Gray Pigeon")

I'm going to make a New Branch in this thread for the others so that they don't all try to load at once.
TL;DR - More Below in thread "But Wait... There's More."

You're good at crucible or at least good at capturing great moments.

Man, that was some sweaty raiding Wednesday night. All apologies for my part in the failures. (I'll cling to one my moment of pride--reviving chappy in clutch play.)

For every Ounce of gold, there is a Tonne of dirt.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, March 20, 2020, 19:16 (1491 days ago) @ Kermit

You're good at crucible or at least good at capturing great moments.

Thank you, but I'd say I'm so-so in skill and even that varies by the day. If only I had access to this sort of thing in Halo 2 though... MMMM. If it feels awesome in the moment, and the same is true on a re-watch, it's probably a cool moment worth sharing.

Thanks for watching. :D

Man, that was some sweaty raiding Wednesday night. All apologies for my part in the failures. (I'll cling to one my moment of pride--reviving chappy in clutch play.)

You're fine. Thanks for the help.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread