Does anyone here play Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint? (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 22:02 (1495 days ago)

An Odd Question to ask on a Destiny Forum, I know, but it's with a reason.

Sam Fisher, Michael Ironside and Chaos Theory music... why must they torture us.

I'm kinda getting sick of them using Splinter Cell as bait. They know we want a new Splinter Cell and they just keep having him show up in other games. Just give us a damn Splinter Cell game

I can't believe the sentence I'm about to make here, but the Quoted YouTube comments are right. This is actual, first world, fandom torture. For those who don't know, Chaos Theory - the third of the series - is considered to be the BEST Splinter Cell. Splinter Cell at the top of its game.

This is just... oddly painful. I read somewhere, I think it was here, that the last DLC like this was subpar. Still, if there is anyone here who plays this, when this is released, do report.

That is all.

Sam Fisher vs. Terminators in an open-world squad shooter...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, March 20, 2020, 08:50 (1495 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If you had told me seven years ago that I would be snoozing at that kind of announcement, I'd have been throwing hands at future me.
And yet...

Yeah, this too. ... MAN ... 2020. Shit.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, March 20, 2020, 08:59 (1495 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Does anyone here play Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, March 20, 2020, 22:32 (1494 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I played it for a while, it's quite fun. I'm tempted to get this expansion - if I do, I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks for the Lighthouse track, I'm listening to the Chaos Theory soundtrack for the first time in years. So. Good.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread