... (This game I just had). (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 29, 2020, 19:01 (1482 days ago)

I haven't been this flabbergasted at a moment in a game, since that time I Double Reflected some Goldies with Middle Tree Arc. Yet unlike that moment... I keep haveing moments AGAIN, and AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!! Every part of this is... should I #MOTW this? It's honestly surreal all the things that had to happen to make the end result happen.

I'm Flabbergasted. Just...mmm.

Right so... a few things. There are two rough cuts because this was quickly stitched from three clips. Each time you see it... it's because "I went OH that was cool" or something to that effect. I was not expecting the ENTIRE game to be what it turned out to be.

The Shotgun roll I'm using in this is (nothing fancy):
Smallbore | Tactical Mag | Slideshot | Elemental Capacitor [Arc = Handling]

So with that prep made...

...I guess I'm a Warlord now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That's 7+ Kills & No Deaths in Iron Banner. "Complete an Iron Banner match in which you defeat at least seven opponents and are never defeated by an opponent". Got an Emblem too. "The Golden Standard".

Nice!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, March 30, 2020, 20:50 (1481 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That was pretty great!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread