FYI - Warden of Nothing Double Loot Is Map Specific (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 14:15 (1453 days ago)

Source

It's definitely a bug. We aren't rushing to fix it so enjoy it for the rest of the week. It's specific to Warden of Nothing and I believe it will be fixed before it rotates in again but feel free to go ham for now.

I love when bugs become features. I've let the team know that the community would like to see some kind of PvE activity bonus rewards in the future.

(In other words, at this time it's expected that this glitch will go away at reset when there is a new featured map of nightfall ordeals @ reset this Tuesday.)

Um...Yeah, We Know?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 15:35 (1453 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Um... No, we didn't?

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 15:44 (1453 days ago) @ Morpheus

Until this thread on Reddit, I haven't seen a single statement from Bungie acknowledging that this is a strike-specific bug. I'm not sure where you're getting YOUR info from... but clearly you have better sources than most of us do.

I'm glad you did! Thanks for sharing! :D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 16:27 (1453 days ago) @ Morpheus

I didn't. ._.

[image]

Good, you can play it with me. I need a fireteam

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 16:57 (1453 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Yikes...Sorry...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 18:47 (1453 days ago) @ Morpheus

Somebody said it to me on...Wednesday, I think it was? Anyway I instantly thought “Bug.” The reason I didn’t say anything, I guess falls in line with Insane’s comic; I thought everyone already knew. I’m usually late on this kind of stuff, so I apologize. Not to mention the one day we tried it, due to the difficulty it wasn’t even worth it...

Yikes...Sorry...

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, April 05, 2020, 20:08 (1453 days ago) @ Morpheus

Somebody said it to me on...Wednesday, I think it was? Anyway I instantly thought “Bug.” The reason I didn’t say anything, I guess falls in line with Insane’s comic; I thought everyone already knew. I’m usually late on this kind of stuff, so I apologize. Not to mention the one day we tried it, due to the difficulty it wasn’t even worth it...

Ah. I guess you didn't really read Insane's post. He wasn't telling you that the nightfall rewards were bugged (yes, that was figured out super-early, we ran a bunch on Wednesday as well), he was telling you that Bungie confirmed that the bug was map-specific.

THAT'S interesting, because if you thought "ooh, I like double rewards, but they don't have an update planned for Tuesday, so I can just take advantage next week", Insane's heads-up tells you no, you can't.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread