Unbroken [Destiny 2 Montage] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 13:53 (1476 days ago)

Over the past few weeks, I made the slog through the competitive playlist to reach Legend rank for the 3rd time, which was the last Triumph I needed to unlocked the Unbroken title. I captured a ton of footage along the way, so I decided to make a little video out of it.

This is NOT one of those showoff "skill-tage" videos, mostly because I'm not a good enough player to generate enough of that kind of footage ;p Instead, I tried to make a video that shows some good plays, but lots of goofy and fun moments as well. The climb up to the Legend rank is a roller coaster, so I tried to capture that.

Hope you like it!

Such Modesty.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 14:19 (1476 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is NOT one of those showoff "skill-tage" videos, mostly because I'm not a good enough player to generate enough of that kind of footage ;p

Says the person with the montage on achieving the one of the former Pinnacle PVP titles of the game. :P But hey... that was good stuff CruelLEGACEY. That meme alone might make you front page reddit. Also... why you gotta show off Zero like that?

So now that you are Best PVP ever, you goin' to come back to the DBO Clan, or are just too cool now with yer fancy title and fancy gun and fancy PVP skillz. With a "z". Yeah!

Such Modesty.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 14:31 (1476 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So now that you are Best PVP ever, you goin' to come back to the DBO Clan

In fact, as Cruel left a void open, yours truly is the first official DBOer to obtain the "Unbroken" title. Unoudid followed swiftly behind this past weekend.

Nope. Doesn't Count.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 15:49 (1476 days ago) @ squidnh3

So now that you are Best PVP ever, you goin' to come back to the DBO Clan

In fact, as Cruel left a void open, yours truly is the first official DBOer to obtain the "Unbroken" title. Unoudid followed swiftly behind this past weekend.

Unless either of you have a BITCH'N montage, I don't know... ya'll probably paid for it or whatever. Sorry. Dems da ruls. :P

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 16:36 (1476 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If anyone should be paying, its me :) The evenings I spent playing comp with Squid and Unoudid were some of my best win streaks :)

You might not have been the first

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, April 10, 2020, 08:09 (1475 days ago) @ squidnh3

haruhiismFTW has the unbroken title as well. They might have beat you to the seal.

FINE

by squidnh3, Friday, April 10, 2020, 09:51 (1474 days ago) @ unoudid

At least I still have a really unpleasant story about how I almost got Redrix Claymore.

FINE

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 10, 2020, 12:19 (1474 days ago) @ squidnh3

At least I still have a really unpleasant story about how I almost got Redrix Claymore.

I wonder what is rarer, Redrix Claymore or Unbroken?

Only 8750 ever got the Claymore…

Such 80s

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 14:48 (1476 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I’m kicking myself

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 09, 2020, 09:46 (1475 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I missed the perfect opportunity to use “You spin me right round” at 9:55! lol

I’m kicking myself

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 09, 2020, 13:17 (1475 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I missed the perfect opportunity to use “You spin me right round” at 9:55! lol

Mix the 80s and 90s next time!

Hah

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 09, 2020, 13:29 (1475 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

#codywasright

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, April 10, 2020, 09:21 (1474 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This really was 80s. lol

Congratulations on your title, and well done on your montaged journey. It was a good collection of talent, experience and luck. You know I hate Crucible more than anything in the world, but looking at these clips, I am begrudgingly impressed with your skills. It was also very humane to include your mistakes, teammates' clutch plays and "I'm definitely reporting that" moments(though, you did have one or two of your own!).

I had to close it the second that Titan stuff started though. Uh-uh.

Unbroken [Destiny 2 Montage]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 14:47 (1476 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 17:04 (1476 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Very nice!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 09, 2020, 16:39 (1475 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

and great music, too!

Poor Zero

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, April 10, 2020, 08:15 (1475 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Poor guy just wanted some heavy.

Nice Video btw! I'm glad I was able to join you on your climb. Definitely had some good times.

Unbroken [Destiny 2 Montage]

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 10, 2020, 09:06 (1474 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Your Erentil montages are always fun to watch.

I haven't done much Comp this season , but I did enjoy the handful of matches I played. Here's one of the clips I enjoyed from our matches together:

Fun video

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, April 12, 2020, 12:50 (1472 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

it has inspired me to once again claim that this season is the one I work on comp pinnacles.

Thanks!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, April 12, 2020, 16:52 (1472 days ago) @ Vortech

it has inspired me to once again claim that this season is the one I work on comp pinnacles.

Which ones are you working on?

…all of them?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, April 12, 2020, 17:31 (1472 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’m like 25-50% through the kills parts of all the ones that don’t require Comp play. Except LFR. I mean, come on.

[image]

…all of them?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, April 12, 2020, 18:43 (1472 days ago) @ Vortech

I’m like 25-50% through the kills parts of all the ones that don’t require Comp play. Except LFR. I mean, come on.

[image]

Cool! If you want a wingman for any of these steps, let me know :)

…all of them?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, April 13, 2020, 16:24 (1471 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I will.

For easy LFR kills..

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, April 13, 2020, 06:57 (1472 days ago) @ Vortech

paly Momentum Control with Arbalest. It's kind of ridiculous. I really don't like that gametype, but it sure is easy to get LFR kills since even a body shot will one-hit-kill even a Supered Guardian. lol

Thanks for the tip.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, April 13, 2020, 16:25 (1471 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread