A bit old, but..."Destiny Update 2.8.1" (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 21:26 (1437 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/48959

Most notable for me:

Fixed an issue affecting the difficulty scaling of several activities including Whisper of the Worm and Zero Hour missions.

Guess who needed one more run to complete the Outbreak catalyst.

-Disciple

Hey, At Least You Have Friends!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:33 (1436 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

12 events(across 3 sites)
0 attendees
1 run out of 5.

[image]

Hey, At Least You Have Friends!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 13:27 (1436 days ago) @ Morpheus

12 events(across 3 sites)
0 attendees
1 run out of 5.

[image]

Sorry, man. I saw some of those (though I haven't been paying as much attention to the FTB lately), but they were always either outside my normal gaming window or conflicted with something I already had scheduled. :(

-Disciple

A bit old, but..."Destiny Update 2.8.1"

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:52 (1436 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I still haven’t even gotten the gun itselflol.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 13:25 (1436 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Shoot! I remember trying to run through it with you on PC (or was that Whisper?), but I thought you'd gotten it since then. If I'd have known, I would have hit you up for a speed run through the overpowered version. :)

-Disciple

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 13:31 (1436 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Shoot! I remember trying to run through it with you on PC (or was that Whisper?), but I thought you'd gotten it since then. If I'd have known, I would have hit you up for a speed run through the overpowered version. :)

-Disciple

I’m happy to join either or both of you if you need a 3rd.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 15:56 (1436 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I sit in Alaska time and still work a full schedule. So would be happy to fit whoever in. I do also have a PS4 and Xbone if it’s easier to get a group together on one of those. Albeit I am markedly less useful on a controller anymore.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 15:54 (1436 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I don’t remember what the last thing we tried to run was. I’ve been pretty off cycle with Destiny lately but I decided to hop back in for the end of the season. So you’ll probably see me on. HMU if you want. I’m down for whatever if I have the time.

oof. :(

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:42 (1436 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Willing to help.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, April 24, 2020, 13:45 (1434 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Willing to help.

Much appreciated, but I just realized that the game as a whole just wasn't fun for me anymore.

After nearly 4,000 hours of service, the drive space has been cleared and my Guardians have entered retirement.

It's been a fun ride :)

-Disciple

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, April 24, 2020, 14:19 (1434 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Willing to help.

Much appreciated, but I just realized that the game as a whole just wasn't fun for me anymore.

After nearly 4,000 hours of service, the drive space has been cleared and my Guardians have entered retirement.

-Disciple

I was wondering why I haven't seen you lately.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 24, 2020, 16:24 (1434 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Willing to help.

-Disciple

6,000 more and you could have been an expert!

So close :p

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, April 24, 2020, 16:40 (1434 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

::sadface::

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, April 25, 2020, 12:41 (1433 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread