PSA (if you didn't already know): Swords and Gambit (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 14:23 (1436 days ago)

Dang O_o

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 16:18 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

What's to understand about, swish swish stab?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:41 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

lmao, That's Awesome.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 20:16 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Just watching this over and over again, I can't stop smiling. And I was just chewed out by a friend when I said that "Swords are far too situational to keep".

And he told me specifically about Whirlwind Blade... ;-) I've got some quests and medals to finish up, let me try some and see what happens.

Swords can do that but..

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 06:27 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

When you are empowered by flaming hammers you get knocked across the map? Or holding your ground with a shield made of void energy? I just don't understand....

Swords can do that but..

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 10:20 (1436 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

When you are empowered by flaming hammers you get knocked across the map? Or holding your ground with a shield made of void energy? I just don't understand....

Well, flames are hot, and heat rises, so when you've got flaming hammers, you're already fighting gravity. And void energy is... eh, I got nothing.

I don't understand either. I just know they're awesome now. :)

Swords can do that but..

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 10:34 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Well, flames are hot, and heat rises, so when you've got flaming hammers, you're already fighting gravity. And void energy is... eh, I got nothing.

I just realized that the void shield would be awesome if it just pulled all the enemies on the map towards it :D

Swords can do that but..

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 11:48 (1436 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I just realized that the void shield would be awesome if it just pulled all the enemies on the map towards it :D

Replace Shield with Grenade, and that's been one of the Secret Exotics I want for the Warlock.

(What's that? I can't be the only one who brainstorms these things for fun sometimes.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread