Wow, Don't Even Bother.(big) (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, April 26, 2020, 12:03 (1458 days ago)

[image]

You guys did indeed call it. Taking into account, huh.

The second I get this Apparently George Maharis, I'm deleting my bond. No point.

Wow, Don't Even Bother.(big)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 27, 2020, 07:34 (1457 days ago) @ Morpheus

You guys did indeed call it. Taking into account, huh.

The second I get this Apparently George Maharis, I'm deleting my bond. No point.

As long as we get second place, I’m happy to let the Titans cheat all they want. That silver trim looks real neat, and the salty Hunter tears online are even better than I could have hoped for (they had the win handed to them on a silver plate from the beginning, and were awful smug about it too, whereas Warlocks were doomed to last place).

Now we just have to wait for Hunters to change their tune and say “we didn’t want the win! Hunters don’t care about that! Cayde! Vanguard Dare!”

[image]

Wow, Don't Even Bother.(big)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 27, 2020, 15:03 (1456 days ago) @ Korny

As long as we get second place, I’m happy to let the Titans cheat all they want. That silver trim looks real neat, and the salty Hunter tears online are even better than I could have hoped for (they had the win handed to them on a silver plate from the beginning, and were awful smug about it too, whereas Warlocks were doomed to last place).

Funny you should mention that. Rumor has it only daily wins count towards the final tally, so Hunters will still probably get the silver cape.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread