THAB - One worth reading (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 15:43 (1449 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/48993

Info on changes to the seasons and bounties. Overall I think they are good changes in the right direction.

THAB - One worth reading

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 17:36 (1449 days ago) @ bluerunner

The season activity changes sound good.

I was hoping for way more detail on bounties. They didn’t really say how their actually going to address the issue. How are they actually going to make them optional extras instead of mandatory for progression?

THAB - One worth reading

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 19:20 (1449 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The season activity changes sound good.

I was hoping for way more detail on bounties. They didn’t really say how their actually going to address the issue. How are they actually going to make them optional extras instead of mandatory for progression?

I guess they are still working out details. I'd like to see bounties have nothing to do with XP, but instead provide materials, weapons, and armor. Make them all more inline with what you get from Banshee, Spider, and Ada.

THAB - One worth reading

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 21:19 (1449 days ago) @ bluerunner

Your wish is granted—al other sources of upgrade materials are now gone and they come exclusively from bounties. This is Bungie we’re talking about. Be careful what you wish for. (:

If they tuned it right (and didn’t reduce drop rates from other sources), I could see that working. I feel like would have to reduce normal drop rates from normal sources to get anyone to care about that though. I’m drowning in Enhancement Cores. The higher level ones are obviously still rare, and I wouldn’t mind seeing a Weekly bounty reward at least Prisms.

THAB - One worth reading

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 21:47 (1449 days ago) @ cheapLEY

https://tenor.com/UR1a.gif

While I don't really care, because I know Bungie's just gonna exponent the price of upgrade stuff so I can never upgrade ever—I can't help but feel that somewhere down the road this is going to bite us.

THAB - One worth reading

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, May 05, 2020, 11:33 (1444 days ago) @ bluerunner

I’d expect that there will be a significant reduction of both investment and reward from bounties, but insofar as it still keeps enough value for those people who like doing bounties. Would be nice if the weeklies were focused on being a Bright Dust source first at this point. And reduced the time investment to make it easily completed during activity weeklies to help sate people who think they are too involved already.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread