Disintegration Story Trailer & Release Date (Gaming)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 11:30 (1448 days ago)

Disintegration is coming June 16, 2020!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 13:10 (1448 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Woooo!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 13:26 (1448 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Neat.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 15:04 (1448 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Looks great!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 15:56 (1448 days ago) @ breitzen

I’ve been looking forward to this for ages. Funnily enough, I get more of a “Halo successor” vibe from this than anything that Bungie has released since Marcus left the studio. Hope it’s as fun as it looks :)

Did we play the same Beta?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 18:29 (1448 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I haven’t played it at all.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 07, 2020, 19:02 (1448 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Spoiler: It was terrible (and buggy).

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, May 08, 2020, 07:14 (1447 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That said, the mechanics were thought-out (besides the insane reload frequency), so it’ll probably be a great single-player experience. But as a multiplayer, it was almost as plodding and boring as Bleeding Edge (then again, I actually had pockets of fun in Bleeding Edge).

I’ll definitely play through the campaign... when it comes to Gamepass.

Spoiler: It was fun (and a blast)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 08, 2020, 08:35 (1447 days ago) @ Korny

I also played the entire beta with DBOers so that might have made a big difference. I'm very much looking forward to the campaign. But I can't wait to play more Multiplayer with friends.

I might pick it up to play with friends

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, May 08, 2020, 08:46 (1447 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Personally, I found the controls and gameplay kind of clunky. I did have fun playing with friends though so if enough other people are going to play this on a regular basis I might pick it up to be social.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 08, 2020, 09:03 (1447 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I think it’s conceptually very cool. It has neat ideas. I just don’t think it’s much fun. Admittedly, I only played a few matches, but that was enough to know I don’t want to play any more of it.

I hope it’s successful and they make more stuff!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, May 09, 2020, 14:43 (1446 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think it’s conceptually very cool. It has neat ideas. I just don’t think it’s much fun. Admittedly, I only played a few matches, but that was enough to know I don’t want to play any more of it.

I hope it’s successful and they make more stuff!

I'm very sad to say I'm with you, but I might give it another shot.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread