dboTV Tonight! (DBO)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 17:56 (3803 days ago)

Trust me, you'll want to be there.

http://www.twitch.tv/destinybungieorg
Tonight: 7 Pacific, 10 Eastern

Starting now!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:00 (3803 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Starting now!

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:35 (3803 days ago) @ Xenos

Hi Xenos! No twitch account so I'm saying hi here :)

Added to the list!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:36 (3803 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

dboTV Tonight!

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 20:04 (3803 days ago) @ Beorn

Who banned me from the chat? Nothing I type shows up.

Xenos is pre-banning now

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 20:07 (3803 days ago) @ Schooly D

Will his tyranny never end?

dboTV Tonight!

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 20:44 (3803 days ago) @ Schooly D

Who banned me from the chat? Nothing I type shows up.

Just checked the channel settings at Twitch:

There are no users banned from your chat

I have no idea, Schooly. :(

Hey Duncan

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 20:21 (3803 days ago) @ Beorn

Can you maybe please maybe post the redacted Bungie concept image you have shown/talked about the past two weeks on the DBOtv, maybe?
Probably I missed it but I have not seen it mentioned anywhere on the forum here, and it has been missing some discussion opportunity? (a low res copy if you are afraid of posting something they don't want us to see?)

Also last week you showed an image of a new shirt, which I haven't really seen posted anywhere either. It wasn't groundbreaking in art or details, but maybe it would be a good addition to this topic you made a while ago? (my question was never answered so I'm trying to find a reason to bump that thread for more eyes :D shame on me)

Hey Duncan

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 21:21 (3802 days ago) @ Pyromancy

[image]

[image]

Very Gric-like *IMG*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 20:35 (3795 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

[image]

Thanks for posting

I was watching the GDC video again a few months ago. I picked up on the artists they referenced as inspirational, which I had glossed over prior. I was looking through the work of Peter Gric a month back. Then a few weeks ago you showed this on the dboTV and it reminded me of a few recurring Gric images.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Amongst others.
Gric images/shapes/structures remind me of the "inside" of the loot "icon" too sort of
[image]

Whoa, nice find!

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 20:46 (3795 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

Very Gric-like *IMG*

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 20:49 (3795 days ago) @ Pyromancy

The concept art in focus reminds me of the view beneath the ground on the left side of the Control Room in Halo 3. I have screenshots of it on another computer, but if you look at this shot:

[image]

Down to the left of the temple structure, imagine looking over the edge of the cliff down into an infinity of criss-crossing metal arms, and you might remember what I'm talking about.

Very Gric-like *IMG*

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 21:09 (3795 days ago) @ Leviathan

Down to the left of the temple structure, imagine looking over the edge of the cliff down into an infinity of criss-crossing metal arms, and you might remember what I'm talking about.

Yeah, Halo 3 drops the occasional massive Forerunner structuring in places you wouldn't necessarily look. It wasn't until years after Halo 3 came out that I noticed that there was a crazy view of underground Forerunner stuff on Snowbound.

Damn, totally forgot it was Tuesday...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 21:55 (3803 days ago) @ Beorn

I accidentally slept in till noon today due to some new medication. Messed everything up.

So, what happened???

This:

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 05:27 (3803 days ago) @ Leviathan

So, what happened???

http://youtu.be/a1YG3fHZq50

:P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread