New video option: GameClips.io (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 13:27 (1436 days ago)

So unoudid told me about Gameclips.io, which was built by the guys that originally built xdvr.com (which has now converted into gamerdvr.com, and has lots of ads) - I've added them to the list of places you can post videos from.

To do this, visit the site, find the video you want to post, and look down for the 'Embed' link near the bottom of the page. Copy that, and paste it into the dialogue box that comes up when you press the 'video' button here.

If all goes well, you should see the gameclips pseudocode surrounding your link in the message box.

Whee!

(If all doesn't go well, let me know.)

You can also do it manually, using the template listed below the message box on the posting page.

Works like a charm

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 13:40 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Glad you were able to add this!!!!

You get to see the 3 super shut down with a midgame t-bag as a thank you.

lol

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 13:50 (1436 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Oh, and...

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 16:10 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Completely off-topic, but it's sort of like a forum version of a teabag:

You know how last night, you stayed up 340 hours past when you wanted to go to bed, farming for your perfect roll of an Ether Doctor?

Today, I spent 30 minutes doing the Flashpoint on Nessus (a Heroic Adventure, 3 public events (two of which I came into at the very tail end), 2 lost sectors)... here's what Failsafe gave me for my trouble:

[image]

lolol

Jerk

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 16:59 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Sweet

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 16:43 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I didn't know about that site at all. I don't mind the ads as much (I think most of them get blocked), but I was getting pretty sick of the way gamerdvr handles autoplay.

Test

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 20:01 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Poor guy.

Why?

Looks Good.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, May 14, 2020, 21:04 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I like the stats, easy sharing is always a plus...but no names. Yeesh. Hopefully they'll put that in later.

In the meantime, watch me Gus Fring this tunnel. ;-)

My only problem with it

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 15, 2020, 09:52 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Is that it doesn't allow me to upload to youtube. I do that a fair amount to edit the video.

My only problem with it

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 15, 2020, 10:02 (1436 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Is that it doesn't allow me to upload to youtube. I do that a fair amount to edit the video.

It does, however, allow you to download, and then you can upload from your computer. One extra step. :)

My only problem with it

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 15, 2020, 10:45 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It does, however, allow you to download, and then you can upload from your computer. One extra step. :)

True. But people with slow internet get it hard. 3 minute video is 100MBs. That would be a twice to do that. Xboxdvr hasn't bother me enough to change over, but I guess if they add more features I might!

New video option: GameClips.io

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 15, 2020, 11:55 (1436 days ago) @ Claude Errera

So unoudid told me about Gameclips.io, which was built by the guys that originally built xdvr.com (which has now converted into gamerdvr.com, and has lots of ads) - I've added them to the list of places you can post videos from.

To do this, visit the site, find the video you want to post, and look down for the 'Embed' link near the bottom of the page. Copy that, and paste it into the dialogue box that comes up when you press the 'video' button here.

If all goes well, you should see the gameclips pseudocode surrounding your link in the message box.

Whee!

(If all doesn't go well, let me know.)

You can also do it manually, using the template listed below the message box on the posting page.

Neat!

Test: Luck

by Robot Chickens, Friday, May 15, 2020, 15:45 (1435 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Never been so lucky against clearly distracted enemies.

An invisible hunter with Bastion... we have a word for that.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 15, 2020, 16:09 (1435 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

This is a (mostly) family-friendly forum, though, so I won't repeat it.

(Nice clip! That was a lot of dead people.)

Awesome? Here's some more Bastion love

by Robot Chickens, Friday, May 15, 2020, 17:51 (1435 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Anyhow, I know I'm late to the party, but this gun is my favorite.

Downvote for the gun. Upvote for Larkin Poe soundtrack.

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, May 16, 2020, 11:22 (1435 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Larkin Poe > Taylor Swift

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, May 16, 2020, 21:31 (1434 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

You shut your mouth

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 10:37 (1431 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Truth hurts

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 13:45 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

[image]

Don’t make her bag them

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:13 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

[image]

Y’all are adorable.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:52 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

We all know who the real winner is here:

[image]

I don't even know who that is

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:58 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That makes me old right?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:00 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

That makes me old right?

The opposite, actually lol
It’s Kylie Minogue :)

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:14 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Ah, I was into genre wars at that age. Pop was the enemy and I missed out on a lot music back then.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:33 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Ah, I was into genre wars at that age. Pop was the enemy and I missed out on a lot music back then.

My enjoyment of most pop music is often limited to 1-2 albums per pop star. For Kylie, I really like her “Fever” album (it’s the BIG one from the early 2000’s where every single off the record was on the radio non-stop for about 3 years). The whole album is basically a Daft Punk record with vocals.

With the more recent pop stars that I like, there’s usually a bit of musical reconstruction going on in my imagination. I think Katy Perry would have been incredible if she’d been around back in the 80s, playing with more of a band, making less overproduced ultra-slick pop music. I’d love to hear her voice on an album that had more of a Kate Bush vibe to the production. With Taylor Swift, I really like her voice and a lot of her songs are just insanely catchy and well written. Again, her production often drifts too far into pop princess for my taste, but I just imagine some dirty guitars and heavier drums mixed in, and a lot of her stuff would be awesome :)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 19:43 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

With Taylor Swift, I really like her voice and a lot of her songs are just insanely catchy and well written. Again, her production often drifts too far into pop princess for my taste, but I just imagine some dirty guitars and heavier drums mixed in, and a lot of her stuff would be awesome :)

There’s that one part in Cruel Summer where she like kinda screams “he looks up grinning like a devil,” and it makes me want a Taylor Swift pop punk record so bad.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 19:51 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

With Taylor Swift, I really like her voice and a lot of her songs are just insanely catchy and well written. Again, her production often drifts too far into pop princess for my taste, but I just imagine some dirty guitars and heavier drums mixed in, and a lot of her stuff would be awesome :)

There’s that one part in Cruel Summer where she like kinda screams “he looks up grinning like a devil,” and it makes me want a Taylor Swift pop punk record so bad.

I think that’d be awesome. I also wish she’d go full blown, North Carolina, Emmylou Harris country for an album at some point.

Speaking of which, here’s another singer who I think would do way better if she were dropped into another era:

+1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 09:14 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Agree. Speaking of people who may better fit a different era, my current crush is named Allison.

That makes me (a dirty) old (man), right?

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:26 (1430 days ago) @ Kermit

Agree. Speaking of people who may better fit a different era, my current crush is named Allison.

Wow, she’s fantastic. Great guitar player too.

Some things we just need to make peace with, lol.

+1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 12:31 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

(video)

Wow, she’s fantastic. Great guitar player too.

He is really good. I discovered him in an old video where he, as a teenager, did a credible version of Sultans of Swing (which is no cakewalk for guitarist). His channel has introduced me a lot of great talent. I'm not a snob about covers (although I used to be and certainly understand new artists not wanting to be mistaken for a cover band). His covers playlist is a lot of fun.

+1

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 13:05 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Some things we just need to make peace with, lol.

Hey, Taylor Swift is only a year younger than me, so I’m good. (:

+1

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 12:36 (1429 days ago) @ Kermit

What does it make me that I know this song very well because I have swing danced (Lindy hop) to it many times?

+1

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:17 (1429 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

What does it make me that I know this song very well because I have swing danced (Lindy hop) to it many times?

Well, not young, but it also can peg you to an era that was when I was in college, so not THAT old. Still, as long as we are talking about fantastic women performers, here's Maria Bamford On Swing Dancing from her Old Baby Netflix special

The next thing is she said, "Maria, do you want to go swing dancing?"

People are still doing that? The war is over! There’s plenty of pantyhose for everyone!

"It’s on Sunday from 2 to 4, just when you don’t want to do anything, and even if you bring a partner you’ve got to dance with strangers the whole time, and some of them are drunk, or from the era where women weren’t allowed to talk back, and—"

I’ll go for three years. I’ll go for three years. And I’ll do my hair that way. And I’ll do the lipstick and I’ll get the shoes, but that is IT.

I mean, OK, but…

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:22 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I mean, OK, but…

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:44 (1429 days ago) @ Vortech

Oh yeah, no doubt Dolly is the Queen :)
I lust like Miley Cirus a lot more in this genre than her pop stuff. I’d like to see her do more of it.

I mean, OK, but…

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:51 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I suppose I can agree with that but at least with her own stuff I feel some kind of emotion being delivered through it. I guess I'm saying she's not a great actor, which everyone already knew.

I mean, OK, but…

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:57 (1429 days ago) @ Vortech

I suppose I can agree with that but at least with her own stuff I feel some kind of emotion being delivered through it. I guess I'm saying she's not a great actor, which everyone already knew.

Hah, yeah I totally get that.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, May 22, 2020, 07:34 (1429 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Pop was the enemy and I missed out on a lot music back then.

That was a sickness which I, too, suffered from at one time. I (mostly) grew out of it, thanks in no small part to one of the subjects of this discussion. I'm glad you're seeing all the colors of the musical rainbow. :)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 09:06 (1429 days ago) @ stabbim

I hated pop music because I worked at Applebee’s in high school and college, and I had to listen to the same 40 pop songs day in and day out for five years. It wasn’t until Taylor released 1989 that I started to enjoy it. And Carly Rae Jepsen’s Emotion in the same year.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 22, 2020, 09:07 (1429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I hated pop music because I worked at Applebee’s in high school and college, and I had to listen to the same 40 pop songs day in and day out for five years. It wasn’t until Taylor released 1989 that I started to enjoy it. And Carly Rae Jepsen’s Emotion in the same year.

No matter how good music is, no one should endure that.

Check this one out

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:03 (1429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If you haven’t already, you should give this one a listen. I think you’ll like it.

Tegan and Sara: Love You to Death

Check this one out

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:10 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’ve listened to them in passing and enjoyed it, but I’ve never really sat down and listened to them. I’ll have to check this out later. I’ve got three hours in a car tonight, so I’ll make a playlist.

Check this one out

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:18 (1429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’ve listened to them in passing and enjoyed it, but I’ve never really sat down and listened to them. I’ll have to check this out later. I’ve got three hours in a car tonight, so I’ll make a playlist.

Then I would totally recommend you have a listen to "The Senate" they were defined as "face melting acoustic riffage". Unfortunately they aren't a band anymore... But they are so good :D

I may have actually been at this venue when they recorded this...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:53 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That makes me old right?

The opposite, actually lol
It’s Kylie Minogue :)

Guess he CAN get her out of his head.

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:58 (1430 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

:-( A house divided...

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:54 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

Rellekh is blasting TSwift from the next room.

I knew I liked her more

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:55 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

me too....

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:00 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Why y'all gotta fight?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:01 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

This isn't a competition. More music = more win

Fair point

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:04 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Larkin Poe has 5 studio albums. T-Swift has 7.

This is what they can do without a studio...

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:12 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

Oh cool.... a cover. How original!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:29 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:39 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

I mean, they do a whole series of covers as an homage to their musical heroes but that's beside the point. Studio production isn't a valid reduction of an artist's output.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:43 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I'm 1 minute in, does it get good?

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:48 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Palate Cleanser:

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:56 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Palate Cleanser:

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 16:02 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Sorry - that's a clorox chaser.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 16:03 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Palate Cleanser:

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 16:22 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

[image]

That is ... awesome. Thanks.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 17:09 (1430 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Palate Cleanser:

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:30 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

+1

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 16:21 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

While we’re posting covers:

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 17:30 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I like this one a lot:

I can’t believe I missed a Taylor Swift argument. ):

Not too late, we'll deal you in

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 18:01 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That's pretty good, but...

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 18:07 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

In all seriousness, thanks. I’ve never even heard of Larkin Poe, but I dig them. Definitely going to have to dig through their discography on Spotify later.

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 18:58 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

In all seriousness, thanks. I’ve never even heard of Larkin Poe, but I dig them. Definitely going to have to dig through their discography on Spotify later.

Awesome. This has been fun and I do have serious respect for our forum's unofficial mascot. 1989 is a fantastic album.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 19:47 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

While you’re there...

link to shameless self promotion

Just released that this week :)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:18 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Maybe a question you can’t answer, but which one is your favorite? I really dig Promises and Swing. It’s all really good though.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:53 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Maybe a question you can’t answer, but which one is your favorite? I really dig Promises and Swing. It’s all really good though.

I’m torn between Traffic and The Best of Us. Traffic is a monster of a recording project. So many tracks, instruments, layers, effects and automations going on. It’s by far the most complex mix I’ve ever put together. I like the way it just builds and builds and builds. And i’m happy with it because it doesn’t sound messy or chaotic, which can very easily happen when you’ve got that much going on.
The Best of Us was almost the opposite. I recorded the majority of it in a single evening, and while I did tinker with tiny little details for months after that, it was 99% complete after the first day. Simple, minimal, but I think it clicked in a way that was really satisfying.

Also...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:55 (1430 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Swing was actually a lot of fun to record. It’s the only track on the album that I recorded in a single “live” take. I had 2 synthesizers and a drum machine in front of me, all plugged into a sequencer. And I just played it in 1 single go.

Well Done!

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 21:37 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Heather and I really enjoyed listening to this this evening.

Well Done!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 21:38 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Heather and I really enjoyed listening to this this evening.

Thanks so much! Glad you both enjoyed it.

I was listening to The Best of Us and this happened...

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 22:36 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Your music makes Bastion even better!

Hah, that’s awesome!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 23:21 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 09:35 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by MacAddictXIV, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 09:42

I really like Promises, I love the guitar.

And oh good Lord, there is something about the start of New Voices that really gives me a marathon vibe. It's actually giving me hard core guttural nostalgia that I can't stop.

I like the combination of the guitar and drums(bass?) in The Best of Us

I like swing too, but I don't know why :D

I think the reason I like that guitar is that it reminds me of Tash Sultana (she is amazing).

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:08 (1430 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I really like Promises, I love the guitar.

And oh good Lord, there is something about the start of New Voices that really gives me a marathon vibe. It's actually giving me hard core guttural nostalgia that I can't stop.

I like the combination of the guitar and drums(bass?) in The Best of Us

I like swing too, but I don't know why :D

Thanks for giving it a listen! I appreciate it :)

I think the reason I like that guitar is that it reminds me of Tash Sultana (she is amazing).

Yeah, she’s awesome.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 21, 2020, 09:54 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I hadn't realized you dropped the Emoticon name. This album is awesome, man!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:14 (1430 days ago) @ ZackDark

I hadn't realized you dropped the Emoticon name.

Yeah, I decided to just go by my real name, but I did absolutely zero promotion when I made the switch, so I lost my entire audience, lol. I’ve released a couple singles since the name switch as well, which are actually newer than anything on the album:

This album is awesome, man!

Thanks! I’m really glad you liked it.

Great work

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:25 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I really enjoyed that, thanks for posting.

I actually made a Spotify account to listen to this.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 13:45 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That's a bigger deal than you know. ;)

Totally worth it, though - I really enjoyed listening to this!

What did you think of the newest T-Swift album?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 14:22 (1429 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

I actually made a Spotify account to listen to this.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 22, 2020, 10:51 (1429 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's a bigger deal than you know. ;)

Totally worth it, though - I really enjoyed listening to this!

Wow, thanks Claude! I really appreciate that :)

In case someone has gone a different way

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 15:41 (1429 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Or just wants to give you a better CPM :P

On Apple Music

So I dusted off the old SoundCloud account

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 22, 2020, 23:51 (1428 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The link that I shared to my new album got more interest than I expected it to, so I figured I'd go shake the cobwebs off my old SoundCloud page. It's fully up to date now. You can listen to my music right there on the page, plus there are links to apple music/iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and all that good stuff.

Here it is for anyone who's interested:

https://soundcloud.com/nevindouglas

I was listening to Nevin's music before it was good.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 07:58 (1428 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

You're wasted in Georgia. Hipsters belong in Brooklyn.

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:58 (1428 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Tell that to East Atlanta Village…

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 13:51 (1427 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Why y'all gotta fight?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:05 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera

These people make music?!

Says one of the very first Swiftys here...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:06 (1430 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I just wanted Unoudid to post more

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:07 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera

My headline was the perfect bait

lol

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 15:08 (1430 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Why y'all gotta fight?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 20:55 (1430 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 21:03

Then why do you shit on every Eurovision video I send you?

Because that shit is WEIRD.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 21:26 (1430 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Wait, you think it's weird?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 11:06 (1428 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thinking About Things coming out this year was a damn shame

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 21, 2020, 09:56 (1430 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This year's Eurovision was cancelled and they can't perform it on the next because of the rules. It is, no joke, my favorite discovery of the year so far.

Thinking About Things coming out this year was a damn shame

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 10:08 (1430 days ago) @ ZackDark

This year's Eurovision was cancelled and they can't perform it on the next because of the rules. It is, no joke, my favorite discovery of the year so far.

Our tickets are still valid (next year is still in Rotterdam), but the government said no concerts until there’s a vaccine. So it might be even longer :-(

Go down the Pomplamoose Youtube hole

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 14:28 (1429 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Been a Nataly Dawn fan for a decade now.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 16:25 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

Made my daughter listen to her enough to make her a fan, too. :)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 18:06 (1429 days ago) @ Claude Errera

She’s amazing.

The bass player Is incredible too. I think his name is Nick if I recall correctly.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 18:42 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

She’s amazing.

The bass player Is incredible too. I think his name is Nick if I recall correctly.

The other half of Pomplamoose is Jack Conte, the guy who founded Patreon.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 20:43 (1429 days ago) @ Claude Errera

She’s amazing.

I’m sorry but for a second there I thought that band was named GRAPEFRUIT.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 22:45 (1429 days ago) @ Cody Miller

She’s amazing.

I’m sorry but for a second there I thought that band was named GRAPEFRUIT.

No, it's named after a large french ungulate named Pomp.

Go down the Pomplamoose Youtube hole

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 11:02 (1428 days ago) @ unoudid

Good stuff. Thought Nataly's delivery was a bit too deadpan in the Tears for Fears cover.

Dug the Daft Punk cover.

Really dug the Eurythmics/White Stripes mash up.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread