Some cool music, made locally (not by me so it's good.) (Destiny)

by nico, Monday, May 25, 2020, 13:49 (1426 days ago)

I've listened to the song "Turning Point" maybe 50-60 times by now, so good. Made by a DBOer!

https://music.apple.com/ca/artist/nevin-douglas/1458031988

Thank you sir!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 25, 2020, 19:41 (1425 days ago) @ nico

Much appreciated <3

Thank you sir!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 25, 2020, 21:06 (1425 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Much appreciated <3

How much sacrifice did this album require? :-p

Thank you sir!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 25, 2020, 23:36 (1425 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Much appreciated <3

How much sacrifice did this album require? :-p

A miscarriage, a divorce, and some severely self destructive thoughts/habits. I know you’re being funny, but I’m just being (too?) open. That is where the music came from.

(Just so it’s crystal clear, i’m doing great now, and have been for quite a while. Like I said in the other thread, life threw some big hurdles at me a few years back. All this music just kinda leaked out of me as a result, lol).

Oh Hush, You.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:29 (1425 days ago) @ nico

You know your music is great.

I keep forgetting you're a musician, Cruel. I went ahead and bought your album. I don't know how much of that you're getting, but I can always send 10 bucks over PayPal. ;-)

Oh Hush, You.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 28, 2020, 17:17 (1422 days ago) @ Morpheus

You know your music is great.

I keep forgetting you're a musician, Cruel. I went ahead and bought your album. I don't know how much of that you're getting, but I can always send 10 bucks over PayPal. ;-)

Thank you very much! I don’t know exactly how much I’m getting either, but it’s enough :)

Listened to it while naked in a bathtub

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, May 29, 2020, 18:42 (1421 days ago) @ nico

Not joking.

It was incredible and will now be added to my playlist with all sorts of fun electronic music. Seriously Nevin, I really enjoyed the whole album and the singles.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread