New Ominous Music in the Tower (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 09:57 (1429 days ago)

The darkness is coming

New Ominous Music in the Tower

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 10:08 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

The darkness is coming

I didn't know the darkness had the ability to project ominous music! It's more powerful than I thought!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 10:40 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

The darkness is coming

Wait, isn't a huge Cabal ship also coming to crash into the city? I keep forgetting that even exists. And I just remembered that the Farm also exists.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 10:48 (1429 days ago) @ bluerunner

The darkness is coming

Wait, isn't a huge Cabal ship also coming to crash into the city? I keep forgetting that even exists. And I just remembered that the Farm also exists.

Heh - fired up Destiny just to see if the ominous music made it there, too.

The answer is 'no'.

Here is the "New Ominous Music in the Tower"

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 15:00 (1429 days ago) @ unoudid

For those of us who have uninstalled the game, don't have time, or just can't wait. Let it play out, as it starts the moment the ship starts the landing process. This particular clip above is with music sound only, pumped full blast.

I'm also including my first attempt at capturing this. On this one below I missed the 2:00 cut, the music is harder to hear, and other minor things but... man that skybox.

Thanks!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 15:15 (1429 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

^_^

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 15:41 (1429 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Possible Spoilers:

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 15:19 (1429 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So, this music feels like we should see the Almighty hanging in the sky, heading straight for us. It’s very Majora’s Mask.

There was something I saw a few weeks ago on reddit:

The Tower glitched for some people, with parts of it being destroyed. Perhaps we stop the Almighty but parts of it still break apart and hit the City. Perhaps a catalyst for rebuilding the old Tower?

Here’s the link, with a few pictures.

Yeah, I'd call that a potentially spoilery detail.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 15:40 (1429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

On the upside though, makes things a touch easier to figure out where to capture to make an before and after image, if Bungie doesn't make one.

Possible Spoilers:

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 16:47 (1429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So, this music feels like we should see the Almighty hanging in the sky, heading straight for us.

It is. Hopefully it gets bigger each day, but it's definitely already there. You can only see it while on the Tower, though...

::Spoilers::

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 06:39 (1428 days ago) @ unoudid

Now might be a good time to grab any scannables you need from the tower just in case

https://lowlidev.com.au/destiny/maps/tower

::Spoilers::

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 07:42 (1428 days ago) @ unoudid

Good thing Tess never finished unboxing all her stuff.

Thanks!

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 11:28 (1428 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Uh-Oh. New Ominous Sounds from Twitter.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 29, 2020, 12:47 (1426 days ago) @ unoudid

Note the Waveform Shape.

Sounds like a spaceman eating an ice cream cone

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, May 29, 2020, 18:46 (1426 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread