Bungie GCX 2020 Fundraiser Results (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| \[T]/, Thursday, June 18, 2020, 19:00 (46 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, June 18, 2020, 19:10

(Alt title: Cody should not click this.)

This evening was a huge Bungie Fundraiser portion for Saint Jude VIA GCX. As presented (at least) in this evenings BupDate, if the fundraiser reached a stretch goal they would show off concept art, a legendary weapon, & an exotic weapon for the upcoming "Beyond Light" expansion respectively. (The "secret" last goal was Bungie Employees getting some tats. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

[image]

So how did it go? (As if this isn't a given already.)

FREEK'N BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER! WOO! FOR DA KIDS! YEAH!

[image]

Honestly I should stop the thread here. Fantastic! That said, here is (some of?) the less important but still cool stuff mentioned. Try as I did, I could not find where in the stream they revealed the Legendary Weapon.

And then here is the part of the Stream where Luke talks about the exotic... Hawkmoon.

[image]

"Luck in the Chamber" shall not return. Hawkmoon is being reworked, but the DBO meme shall live on.

---

Edit: While I wasn't able to find the point on stream, Reddit did (of course) have the image of the revealed legendary weapon on hand. So here it is!

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread