So, Where I Had Been. (DBO)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, June 28, 2020, 16:52 (1369 days ago)

So a while ago, I decided to make a video addressing why I had rarely(or never) appeared for about 2 years. Most of you here know this information already, but I do go into a little more detail than I had typed so long ago. I'm still on an uphill battle, but at least I can take the steps I need now to help improve myself.

Now if someone could tell Texas to stop being so damn hot all the time so I could walk more often...

So, Where I Had Been.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 29, 2020, 11:32 (1368 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. You've really been through the ringer. Our health is so easily taken for granted when it's not an issue, and it can be so debilitating when it becomes one. I hope that you continue to take care of yourself, get better, and find blessings every day.

Kerm

P.S. I thought I heard you mention links in the description--did I mishear?

So, Where I Had Been.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, July 02, 2020, 00:05 (1366 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah, I had a PayPal thing built up, but then I started hearing about people abusing the dispute system and charging back their donations months later, long after any money was redeemed, so they’d have to repay out of their pocket. And that is the last thing I need!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread