Queen's Court Help (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, July 08, 2020, 08:46 (1381 days ago)

I'm trying to unlock the Uldren cinematic and I just can't?

I've been trying to catch up visits to the queen and the past two times, she hasn't been there and there hasn't been a "rotunda" to "Lean towards" source, just a hologram of the pyramid ships.

What am I missing?

Queen's Court Help

by Simpsons Rule @, Wednesday, July 08, 2020, 09:53 (1381 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I've been trying to catch up visits to the queen and the past two times, she hasn't been there and there hasn't been a "rotunda" to "Lean towards" source, just a hologram of the pyramid ships.

What am I missing?

I say this as someone who also missed that cutscene in-game. Apparently "you had to be there." It was removed at some point and is no longer accessible. I'm sorry.

-SR

Queens Court *Vid*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 08, 2020, 15:03 (1381 days ago) @ Simpsons Rule

What am I missing?

I say this as someone who also missed that cutscene in-game. Apparently "you had to be there." It was removed at some point and is no longer accessible. I'm sorry.

-SR

Here is what it looked like then.

Thanks

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 24, 2020, 05:27 (1366 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

What am I missing?

-SR

Here is what it looked like then.

Finally got around to watching this. Uhhh he's been rolling around as a guardian undetected for awhile now? He stuck finding a ship?

Thanks

by squidnh3, Friday, July 24, 2020, 06:27 (1366 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Finally got around to watching this. Uhhh he's been rolling around as a guardian undetected for awhile now? He stuck finding a ship?

Here's what Risen-Uldren has been up to: https://www.ishtar-collective.net/entries/amnestia-s2?highlight=amnestia

Thanks

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 24, 2020, 07:13 (1366 days ago) @ squidnh3

Here's what Risen-Uldren has been up to: https://www.ishtar-collective.net/entries/amnestia-s2?highlight=amnestia

Oh yeah, I remember reading that, I love these little snippets. I miss a big narrative that builds to some cathartic conclusion, but I love how they've leaned into the fits of character you can put into these short stories.

Can't Achieve Release Without FOMO.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, July 08, 2020, 16:36 (1381 days ago) @ Simpsons Rule

Apparently while I was in the hospital, there was a cutscene every single week for like, 3 months around the release of the Last Wish Raid.

So, unless we start pulling sources from YouTube, even my cutscene recording efforts will permanently be incomplete.

Huh. I never knew there was a “Queen’s Court”

by Oholiab @, Thursday, July 23, 2020, 22:05 (1366 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Huh. I never knew there was a “Queen’s Court”

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 23, 2020, 22:27 (1366 days ago) @ Oholiab

That’s wild to me.

I know everyone engages with the game differently, and this isn’t a criticism of you at all. But wow, it’s really surprises me that could go unnoticed. That was one of the primary things to do every week for months during Forsaken, and it was the sole thing that gave new bits of story every week for a long while.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread