More Videos! Me Doing Videogame Stuff! In Videos! (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 17:55 (1373 days ago)

WOW! No Way! YES WAY! Here go... ay... yeah. This begins with Destiny, and ends with something in Skyrim, which I've once again endeavored to try and see if I can "Complete". There are 12 Embedded videos total with 5 more videos with a link to them.

Let's Start with something simple I edited together just today (it's too short otherwise, and I'm still unsure if it translates well), and go from there.

---

With this one, it's just about lining that shot up right. It's nothing fancy but, ay, it's a nice shot dang it!

---

"SO there I was, out in the wilds punching Savathûn in the eye, when I notice something."
(Sidenote: Still need to do the Prophecy Dungeon.)

---

Every now and again, Destiny reminds me that things can go from 100 to 1 REAL quick.

---

"I wanted to test out a roll I got on the Weapon "Cold Denial". 'Well...' I said, 'I guess this Killing Wind/Headseeker roll will do after all.'"

---

THEN! Literally right after the clip above ended (you can see my full roll in this clip), I Leeroy Jenkins into basically the Whole Team. NO FEAR!

I'm going to add here real quick, I also have a clip with me using the same Cold Denial, but with "Eye of the Storm". All in all, this has proven a nice roll.

---

"To stop the tables from turning, atomize the table. Simple. "

---

"To say nothing in return was not an option."

---

What's that!? You thought I was going to make a post without at least ONE Arcstrider clip?

"Can't explain how, but I could FEEL what was coming next."

---

---

And then... there is Skyrim.

Honorable Mentions:

Raid Bull | 792 days Later... | 582 days Later...

Will gladly do prophecy dungeon anytime.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 07:58 (1373 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

How's 8pm EST tomorrow sound?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 08:41 (1373 days ago) @ Kermit

Good times

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 24, 2020, 05:20 (1371 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

WOW! No Way! YES WAY! Here go... ay... yeah. This begins with Destiny, and ends with something in Skyrim, which I've once again endeavored to try and see if I can "Complete". There are 12 Embedded videos total with 5 more videos with a link to them.

Let's Start with something simple I edited together just today (it's too short otherwise, and I'm still unsure if it translates well), and go from there.

---

With this one, it's just about lining that shot up right. It's nothing fancy but, ay, it's a nice shot dang it!

---

"SO there I was, out in the wilds punching Savathûn in the eye, when I notice something."
(Sidenote: Still need to do the Prophecy Dungeon.)

---

Every now and again, Destiny reminds me that things can go from 100 to 1 REAL quick.

---

"I wanted to test out a roll I got on the Weapon "Cold Denial". 'Well...' I said, 'I guess this Killing Wind/Headseeker roll will do after all.'"

---

THEN! Literally right after the clip above ended (you can see my full roll in this clip), I Leeroy Jenkins into basically the Whole Team. NO FEAR!

I'm going to add here real quick, I also have a clip with me using the same Cold Denial, but with "Eye of the Storm". All in all, this has proven a nice roll.

---

"To stop the tables from turning, atomize the table. Simple. "

---

"To say nothing in return was not an option."

---

What's that!? You thought I was going to make a post without at least ONE Arcstrider clip?

"Can't explain how, but I could FEEL what was coming next."

---

---

And then... there is Skyrim.

Honorable Mentions:

Raid Bull | 792 days Later... | 582 days Later...

Just wanted to say it was fun dunking Transmutation orbs on fools with ya last night!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread